Item Condition : R (Refurbished)
Refurbished by the Manufacturer to original specifications. Condition of goods: Shows signs of testing. Condition of packaging: Shows minor wear. Item Image: Stock Image used. Please refer to above condition of goods for any cosmetic specifics not shown in the image used.
Back to top
The original Sony A7 set the tone for the years ahead when it was released back in 2013. This third iteration brings further advancement for Sony's popular CSC line-up. The Mark III features a newly developed back-illuminated 24.2MP full-frame Exmor R CMOS sensor, and a redeveloped BIONZ X processing engine. 4K HDR video, and 15-stops of dynamic range also add to the appeal of this camera.
Key Features: Sony A7 Mark III Digital Camera with 28-70mm f3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
- Newly developed back-illuminated 24.2MP full-frame Exmor R CMOS sensor to capture even the finest detail in most conditions
- Approx. 15-stops of dynamic range to showcase subtle graduations from shadows to highlights
- Impressive ISO range of 100-51,200 which is expandable to 50-204,800, allowing for noise-free low-light capture
- 14-bit RAW capture even in silent and continuous shooting modes
- 5-axis 5-step in-body image stabilisation, making it possible for users to shoot handheld at lower shutter speeds, while also providing smoother video capture
- 4D Focus – The A7 Mark III Features a massive 693 phase-detection, and 425 contrast detection AF points
- With implementation of focal-plane phase-detection technology, the camera's autofocus system is approximately twice as fast as in previous models
- Like the flagship A9, the camera features enhanced AF tracking, allowing for precise focus results when shooting video, or in continuous/burst modes with moving subjects
- Utilise the touch screen to find focus in a shot thanks to the A7 Mark III's Touch Focus and Touch Pad functions. Either tap on the rear screen to find your focus, or intuitively drag the focus frame across the shot while using the viewfinder
- Shoot in a continuous burst at up to 10 frames per second with AF/AE tracking, or up to 8 frames per second burst shooting when in Live View mode
- Capture stunning 4K High Dynamic Range video (without pixel binning) and make the most of the new Hybrid Log Gamma profile for extra flexibility in post-production
- Unlike the previous A7 model, the Mark III uses the high-capacity NP-FZ100 battery, allowing users to shoot up to 710 images on one charge
Key Features: Sony FE 28-70mm f3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
- Lightweight, compact 35mm full frame standard zoom lens
- Versatile 28-70mm zoom range and bright F3.5–5.6 aperture
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation
- 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful defocusing
- Dust and moisture resistant design
- Sony CSC E-mount
For more information or a detailed specifications list, visit the Sony website here.
Sony A7 III | Hands-On First Look
Sony A7 Mark III | Hands-On Field Test at Brands Hatch Race Circuit
Sony | a | a7 III - Unveil
Sony | a | a7 III - Full frame 4K HDR (HLG) sample movie
Back to top
Back to top
||1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1.0, 2.0, or 3.0 EV increments, with 9 frames, in 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, or 1.0 EV increments
||Fast Hybrid AF (phase-detection AF/contrast-detection AF)
|Battery Grip Model
||HDMI, USB 2.0, NFC, WiFi, Bluetooth, Multi Interface Shoe, 3.5mm Minijack
||-4.0 to +3.0m
||+/- 5.0EV (1/3 EV, 1/2 EV steps selectable) (with exposure compensation dial: +/- 3EV (1/3 EV steps))
||AUTO (iAuto), Programmed AE (P), Aperture priority (A), Shutter-speed priority (S), Manual (M), Movie (Programmed AE (P) / Aperture priority (A) / Shutter-speed priority (S) / Manual (M) ), Slow & Quick Motion (Programmed AE (P) / Aperture priority (A) / Shutter-speed priority (S) / Manual (M) ), Scene Selection
||JPEG (DCF Ver. 2.0, Exif Ver.2.31, MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format)
|Flash Sync Speed
|Frames Per Second
||AC Adaptor AC-UUE12, Accessory shoe cap, Body cap, Eyepiece cup, Lens cap, Lens hood, Lens rear cap, Micro USB cable, Rechargeable Battery NP-FZ100, SEL2870 and Shoulder strap
|Memory Card Format
||SLOT1: Slot for SD (UHS-I/II compliant) memory card, SLOT2: Multi slot for Memory Stick Duo/SD (UHS-I compliant) memory card
||1200-zone evaluative metering
||0 - 40 degrees C
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)
|Screen Size (Inches)
||35.6 x 23.8 mm
||Exmor R CMOS
|Shutter Speed, Maximum
|Shutter Speed, Minimum
||126.9mm x 95.6mm x 73.7mm
|View Finder Coverage
||1.3 cm (0.5 type) electronic viewfinder (color), XGA OLED
HD Movie Mode
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £70.43
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.