Condition : OB
Goods have been opened, inspected and returned as unwanted
The Sony Alpha NEX-3N Digital Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens combines the capability of Digital SLR technology with convenient interchangeable E-mount lenses in a neat design that can be carried easily in a pocket or bag. The Alpha NEX-3N is ‘mirrorless', making the camera extremely slim and portable. This 16.1 megapixel camera features a re-designed Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor usually found ...
Back to top
The Sony Alpha NEX-3N Digital Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens combines the capability of Digital SLR technology with convenient interchangeable E-mount lenses in a neat design that can be carried easily in a pocket or bag. The Alpha NEX-3N is ‘mirrorless', making the camera extremely slim and portable. This 16.1 megapixel camera features a re-designed Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor usually found inside a DSLR to ensure an extremely fast performance, sharp image quality and low noise, allowing you to work in all shooting conditions. Combined with this advanced technology is Sony's new powerful BIONZ processor which ensures excellent performance and even higher quality of stills at 4 frames per second and sharp 1080p HD video recording with stereo sound. View your settings and compose your shots with ease using the 3.0-inch 180-degree tilting LCD screen.
The Sony Alpha NEX-3N Digital Camera
Back to top
- Capture every tiny detail - The large 16.1 megapixel APS-C sensor gives you the quality and creativity of a DSLR, with a wide ISO range for low-light detail
- Shoot self-portraits and tricky angles - The 180° tiltable LCD screen helps you frame perfect shots and shoot from awkward angles
- Go anywhere and never miss an opportunity - With a lightweight 210g body and a slim size that fits in your palm, you can be creative wherever you go
- Compose shots like a professional - Auto Object Framing automatically detects what you’re shooting and crops borders to create tighter, pro-style compositions
- Be ready for anything with a power zoom lens - From wide-angle 16mm to standard 50mm you’ve got every shot covered with a lightweight, compact and easy-to-use power zoom lens
- Get the detail when the lights are low - With a wide sensitivity range from ISO 200 to 16000, you can capture naturally lit, noise-free images
- Light up the picture with built-in flash - Don't carry a bulky extra flash, the built-in pop-up flash makes sure people and backgrounds are perfectly exposed when it’s dark
- Take beautiful photos at dusk or dawn - Handheld Twilight mode takes six images in quick succession and uses the best bits from each one to create an ideal composite shot
- Shoot smooth Full High Definition video - Shoot crisp, clear Full HD movies including 25p recording for that classic cinematic look
- Zoom into your shots with speed and ease - With the power zoom button on the camera body you can smoothly adjust an attached power zoom lens without fiddling with the lens
- Choose from a growing range of lenses - Get the lens for the shot from an ever-increasing range of E-mount lenses, or add an optional lens adapter for A-mount lenses too
- Add your own artistic Picture Effects - Give your photos a stylish feel with up to 15 creative effects including posterisation, partial colour, retro, toy camera and more
- Shoot for hours with a sure grip - The camera grip has been ergonomically designed for comfortable, confident handling whatever you’re shooting
- See a full spectrum of vivid colours - Triluminos Colour gives a rich, vivid palette of natural colours when viewing photos on a compatible TV from Sony
- Make life easy with autofocus - Keep photos and videos in focus at all times with the 25-point AF system which automatically analyses scenes during live shooting
- Say no to noise with the BIONZ processor - The powerful image processing engine has dual noise reduction, ensuring low-noise images with rich tones
- Capture spectacular panoramas - Press the shutter and sweep the camera to capture extra-wide panoramic images
- Don’t leave it to guesswork - Intelligent Auto recognises a wide range of scenes and adjusts settings automatically so you can get detailed results every time
- Capture action with no blur - Superior Auto recognises when subjects are moving in your picture and automatically adjusts settings for crisp, blur-free results
Back to top
||Contrast AF system
||USB 2.0, HDMI
||RAW, JPEG, AVCHD / MP4
|Flash Guide Number
||Flash Off, Autoflash, Fill-flash, Slow Sync., Rear Sync
|Frames Per Second
|Memory Card Format
||SD/ SDHC/SDXC, Memory Stick Pro Duo/ Pro-HG Duo
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)
|Screen Size (Inches)
||23.5 x 15.6mm
|Shutter Speed Max
|Shutter Speed Min
||110 x 62 x 35 mm
HD Movie Mode
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £11.35
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.