Item Condition : 9+
Action Camera is mint and free of marks with the exception of light scratches to the screen and light wear to the body.
Back to top
Supplied with: Original box, manual, battery, AC adapter, strap and USB.
The Sony RX0 offers boundless creativity in an ultra-compact body. This durable camera is shock-, crush-, and waterproof, can record up to a massive 1000fps in nearly HD, and offers clean 4K recording via HDMI. You can even connect a number of different cameras together for virtual reality and multi-cam work. To top it off, the RX0 features a fixed 24mm f/4 Zeiss Tessar T* lens.
For more information on the Sony RX0 you can read our blog post.
Key Features: Sony DSC-RX0 Ultra-Compact Camera
- Versatility like you’ve never seen before: The Sony RX0 offers an impressive set of features that makes it ideal for a wide number of uses such as an action camera, as part of a virtual reality rig, a high-speed camera, or even on drones
- Super slow-motion: Capture up to a staggering 1000fps in nearly HD for those moments you need to freeze your subject in time
- Virtual reality: The RX0’s modular nature allows you to connect a number of them together wirelessly (or through a wired connection) for virtual reality capture
- Premium quality optics: Sony have once again partnered with Zeiss to provide the RX0 with a fixed 24mm f/4 Tessar T* lens so you can get the most out of the 1.0-type stacked 15.3MO Exmor RS CMOS sensor
- Ideal for post-processing: Capture footage in the highly-regarded S-Log2 picture profile for greater latitude in post-production
- High-speed continuous shooting for stills: The high-quality image sensor allows for continuous shooting up to 16fps. Coupled with the Anti-Distortion Shutter up to 1/32000 users can capture crisp action without rolling shutter
The Sony RX0 - Hands-on (the Wheel) Review
Sony RX0 – Product Feature
What’s in the box:
- Sony RX0 camera
- Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BJ1
- AC AdaptorAC-UUD12
- Micro USB cable
- Wrist Strap
- Memory card protector
- Instruction Manual
Back to top
- Type: 1.0-type Exmor RS CMOS sensor
- Number of effective pixels: 15.3MP
- Type: ZEISS Tessar T*
- Widest aperture: F/4 fixed
- Focal length:24mm
- Focus range: 50cm to infinity
- Type:3.8cm (1.5 type), 230,400 dots, Clear Photo, TFT LCD
- Manual focus assist magnification: 8.6x
- Brightness control: Manual (5 step) / Sunny Weather
- Image processing engine: BIONZ X
- Focus mode: Single-shot AF, Preset focus, Manual focus
- Focus area: Wide, Centre, Flexible spot, Expanded flexible spot
- Exposure comp.: +/- 3.0EV, 1/3 EV step
- ISO sensitivity (stills):Auto 125-12800 / 125-25,600
- ISO sensitivity (movie): Auto / 125-12,800
- Picture profiles: Off/PP1-PP7(Black Level, Gamma(Movie, Still, Cine1-2, ITU709, ITU709 800%, S-Log2), Black Gamma, Knee, Color Mode, Saturation, Color Phase, Color Depth, Detail, Copy, Reset)
- Focus type: Contrast-detection
- Recording media: Memory Stick Micro; Memory Stick Micro (Mark2); microSD Memory Card; microSDHC Memory Card; microSDXC Memory Card
- Colour space (stills): sRGB, Adobe RGB
- Recording format (images): Still Image:JPEG(DCF Ver.2.0,Exif Ver.2.31,MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format);XAVC S;AVCHD format Ver.2.0 compatible;MP4
- Recording format (movie audio): XAVC S:LPCM 2ch;AVCHD:Dolby Digital(AC-3) 2ch(Dolby Digital Stereo Creator);MP4:MPEG-4 AAC-LC 2ch
- Frame rates:Recording NTSC/PAL Selector: PAL mode XAVC S HD:50p 50M(1,920x1,080/250fps), 50p 50M(1,920x1,080/500fps), 50p 50M(1,920x1,080/1000fps) / 25p 50M(1,920x1,080/250fps), 25p 50M(1,920x1,080/500fps), 25p 50M(1,920x1,080/1000fps), NTSC/PAL Selector: NTSC mode XAVC S HD:60p 50M(1,920x1,080/240fps)?60p 50M(1,920x1,080/480fps)?60p 50M(1,920x1,080/960fps) / 30p 50M(1,920x1,080/240fps)?30p 50M(1,920x1,080/480fps)?30p 50M(1,920x1,080/960fps) / 24p 50M(1,920x1,080/240fps)?24p 50M(1,920x1,080/480fps)?24p 50M(1,920x1,080/960fps)
- Input/Output terminals: Multi/Micro USB Terminal6, Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0), Micro HDMI, Microphone jack(3.5mm Stereo mini jack)
- Wi-Fi: Yes (IEEE802.11b/g/n(2.4GHz band))
- Bluetooth: Yes (Bluetooth Standard Ver. 4.1 (2.4GHz band))
- Power source: DC3.7V(supplied battery) / DC5.0V(supplied AC Adaptor)
- Battery life (movies): Approx. 35 minutes
- Battery system: Rechargeable NP-BJ1
- Size and weight:
- Dimensions: 59 x 40.5 x 29.8mm
- Weight: Approx. 110g with microSD
Back to top
||59.0 x 40.5 x 29.8 mm
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £15.62
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.