Condition : 9+
Lens appears almost as new, lens is free of cosmetic marks and scratches with the exception of light peeling of serial number sticker.
The optics of the lens show very light dust throughout although this will not affect images in any way.
Lens is supplied with a box, manual, front and rear caps and pouch.
The Sony 24mm F1.8 ZA Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* Lens is a bright, wide prime lens by Carl Zeiss, suitable for portrait, low-light shooting, landscapes and every day shooting. Designed with Carl Zeiss T* coating on lens elements to reduce internal reflections and flare for high contrast images. Featuring a large maximum aperture of f1.8 and 7-blade circular aperture creates beautiful defocus effects. ...
Back to top
The Sony 24mm F1.8 ZA Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* Lens is a bright, wide prime lens by Carl Zeiss, suitable for portrait, low-light shooting, landscapes and every day shooting. Designed with Carl Zeiss T* coating on lens elements to reduce internal reflections and flare for high contrast images. Featuring a large maximum aperture of f1.8 and 7-blade circular aperture creates beautiful defocus effects. The Sony 24mm f1.8 ZA Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* lens offers a close focus distance of just 16mm for macro shots plus direct manual focus for precise, fine manual control. Smooth, quiet, high speed AF operation the superior optical design delivers corner-to-corner sharpness for extremely high resolution, even at maximum aperture. This lens is designed for Sony's APS-C E-mount cameras.
Features of the Sony 24mm F1.8 ZA
Back to top
- Bright, high-performance Sonnar wide angle prime lens by Carl Zeiss
- Wide angle (24mm focal length), ideal for landscapes, interiors, street photography and everyday shooting
- Carl Zeiss T* coating on lens elements reduces internal reflections and flare for high contrast
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture allows beautiful background defocus ('bokeh') effects
- Get close to your subject with 16cm minimum focus distance for 1/4 macro capability
- Superior operating feel and grip with high quality aluminium alloy barrel and matt black finish
- Smooth, quiet, high speed autofocus with linear motor - ideal for HD movie shooting
- Direct Manual Focus disengages AF motor for precise, fine manual focusing control
- Legendary optical design delivers outstanding corner-to-corner sharpness for extremely high resolution, even at maximum aperture
- 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful defocus effects
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
||Front lens cap, Rear lens cap, Lens hood, Case
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||63 x 65.5 mm
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £19.57
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.