The Sony EV1MK Electronic Viewfinder with 1.3cm tilting screen, 100% field coverage and 33.1 degree viewing angle provides the user with an alternative way of viewing the world. The XGA OLED viewfinder is compatible with the RX1, RX1R, RX100 II, HX60 & HX50 compact cameras. It has a high resolution of 2,359K dots plus a high-contrast view for clear depth and detail. The EV1MK features an automatic switch display and when you move your eye away from the viewfinder the eyepiece sensors switch automatically to an LCD display so you always have a view of the shot.
Sony EV1MK Electronic Viewfinder
Back to top
- See it all naturally - Your XGA OLED viewfinder has a high resolution of 2,359K dots plus a high-contrast view for clear depth and detail
- Capture it all with a wide-angle view - From sweeping landscapes to striking interiors, easily frame the entire shot with a 33.1 degree viewing angle and 100% field coverage
- What you see is what you shoot - View the scene closer to what the human eye perceives, with very high contrast and clarity plus approximately 100% field coverage
- Save time with an automatic switch display - When you move your eye away from the viewfinder, the eyepiece sensors switch automatically to an LCD display so you always have a view of the shot
- Simple shooting with information display - Capture that all-important shot with ease using the shooting-related information displayed on the 1.3 cm screen
- Stay flexible with a tilting mechanism - Adjust the screen from a 0 to 90 degree angle for comfortable framing in different shooting positions
- Get an even closer view - See the smaller details when framing your shot thanks to a magnification ratio of 1.09x
- Take it anywhere with a compact design - Simply slip this slim 26g viewfinder into your rucksack and you’re always ready for a shot
- Stylish look that matches your camera - The sleek, black design is as stylish as it is practical
- Attach it quickly to the Multi Interface Shoe - Never miss a shot with a viewfinder that quickly attaches to the Multi Interface Shoe on your Cyber-shot RX1
Back to top
|For Use With
||Sony RX1, RX1R, RX100 II, HX60 & HX50
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £13.66
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.