Condition : 9-
Body shows light signs of use, body shows very few cosmetic marks and scratches including marks and wear to the lens, general signs of use to the camera body, wear and marks to the grip.
The optics of the lens show dust throughout although this will not affect images in any way.
Body is supplied with the box, battery, charger, manual, DI cable and front cap.
The Sony NEX-VG10 is a High Definition Interchangeable Lens Camcorder with a Sony APS-C sized HD CMOS sensor and high-quality stereo microphone built in. The 14.2 megapixel sensor captures full 1920x1080HD video and high resolution still images for complete shooting flexibility. The supplied 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 lens features Optical Steady shot stabilising to help prevent blurred images caused by ...
Back to top
The Sony NEX-VG10 is a High Definition Interchangeable Lens Camcorder with a Sony APS-C sized HD CMOS sensor and high-quality stereo microphone built in. The 14.2 megapixel sensor captures full 1920x1080HD video and high resolution still images for complete shooting flexibility. The supplied 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 lens features Optical Steady shot stabilising to help prevent blurred images caused by camera shake and has a 67mm thread allowing filters to be fitted. The built-in microphone records in crystal clear stereo sound and the NEX-VG10 can also be fitted with an external microphone for even greater sound control. The Sony NEX-VG10 High Definition Camcorder produces stunning cinematic video with beautifully detailed images and high-quality sound, enabling you to explore a new dimension in creative artistry.
NEX-VG10E main features
Back to top
- Stunning cinematic images and sound - Explore a new dimension in creative artistry. Capture beautifully detailed, cinematic video images plus high-quality audio.
- 14.2 megapixels Exmor® APS HD CMOS Sensor - Large (APS-C size) image sensor captures Full HD video and still images with the quality and selective depth of field of a DSLR.
- Interchangeable lens - Pick the right E-mount lens for any subject. Shoot beautiful movies with your Carl Zeiss and Sony DSLR lenses (requires adaptor).
- 18-200mm lens with Optical SteadyShot Active Mode - High-quality lens includes stabilisation to correct for effects of camera shake during handheld video shooting even while walking.
- 24 Mbps recording - Full HD 1920 x 1080 video shooting (AVCHD format) at maximum bit rate for increased detail and clarity.
- 14.2 megapixel still photos - Capture very high resolution, low noise still images, with DSLR-like picture quality and shallow depth of field.
- 7.5cm/3" Xtra Fine LCD - Photo-realistic 921k dot resolution wide LCD screen with TruBlack technology for clear, high contrast images.
- High-resolution Electronic viewfinder (EVF) - With adjustable angle for comfortable composition and viewing of shots from any position, even in bright sunlight.
- Quad Capsule Spatial Array Stereo Microphone - Advanced mic array with four omnidirectional capsules for crisp sound with improved directivity compared to ordinary camcorder.
- External Microphone jack - Jack provided for adding optional external microphone.
- BIONZ processor - Powerful image processing ensures clear, detailed video and still images plus quick, responsive shooting.
- Easy-to-use interface - Select and adjust menu functions quickly and easily with clear, intuitive interface.
- Manual Control - Jog dial plus hotkeys offer intuitive manual control over Shutter Speed, Iris, Gain and White Balance for pro-quality results.
- Handheld Twilight mode - Automatically shoots and combines high-speed burst of frames to create single low-noise still image in low-light conditions.
- Advanced Dynamic Range Optimiser - Adjusts exposure and contrast for natural results in high-contrast scenes and backlit portraits.
- Accessory shoe - Compatible with a flash/lighting systems and other accessories.
- HDMI® output - Connect camcorder directly to HD TV or PC with compatible input: view your videos in breathtaking Full HD.
- Record on Memory Stick™ or SD card - Slip in a high-capacity media card and shoot Full HD video (up to 470min with 32GB card) with no tapes or discs to worry about.
Back to top
||Audio Input/Output, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, HDMI Output
||AC Adapter AC-PW10AM, Battery Pack NP-FV70, USB 2.0 Cable, Wind Shield, Lens Caps
|Optical Zoom (x)
||High Definition, AVCHD (1920 x 1080, 1440 x 1080), JPEG
||Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card (Class 4 or higher)
|Screen Size (Inches)
||29.3 x 132 x 97mm
||4592 x 3056 (14M)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £16.72
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.