Condition : D
Showroom ex-display. As new mint condition always kept behind glass cabinet. Boxed complete
The Sony NEX-VG20E Interchangeable Lens Full HD Camcorder is designed to work with the Sony E-mount lenses and your favourite Sony A-mount DSLR lenses (Sony LA-EA2 Mount Adapter required). Taking after the popular Sony NEX-VG10 but with a few new updates, including a Quad Capsule Spatial Array Microphone that supports stereo and 5.1 channel surround for crisper dialogue, improved manual controls ...
Back to top
The Sony NEX-VG20E Interchangeable Lens Full HD Camcorder is designed to work with the Sony E-mount lenses and your favourite Sony A-mount DSLR lenses (Sony LA-EA2 Mount Adapter required). Taking after the popular Sony NEX-VG10 but with a few new updates, including a Quad Capsule Spatial Array Microphone that supports stereo and 5.1 channel surround for crisper dialogue, improved manual controls and conveniently placed grips for better low-angle shooting. The VG20E Camcorder features a 16.1 megapixel Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor and a BIONZ processor to ensure video and image quality is detailed and clear. For comfort, it is equipped with a large, adjustable 3” LCD touch screen interface for quick finger tip control and easy framing. The high-resolution electronic viewfinder (EVF) makes it easier to shoot in bright sunlight and can be adjusted for comfort. Shoot smooth, cinematic Full HD video footage with a choice of 25p/50p (progressive) frame rates.
Features of the Sony NEX-VG20E Interchangeable Lens High Def Camcorder Body
Cinematic quality you'll treasure
Achieve that rich, cinematic look for your HD videos with sumptuous image quality, even in low light. Create stunning background defocus ('bokeh') effects - just like the expressive picture quality of a DSLR camera.
More lenses - more creativity
Serious photographers value the freedom of choosing the right lens to suit any shooting situation. Now you can explore the same creative limitless possibilities with your camcorder, picking the perfect lens to match the demands of any scene.
Capture pristine dialogue and other sounds in stereo or 5.1 channel surround with the precision Quad Capsule Spatial Array Microphone. A handy level control plus jacks for an external mic and headphones add that extra professional touch.
Fine-tune your vision with precise manual control over exposure, iris, White Balance and other settings. The assignable dial plus quick-access buttons and a clear, bright touch panel make it easy to adjust settings without interrupting your creative flow.
Serious quality that won't weigh you down
Sony makes cinematic Full HD images uniquely accessible, opening up new artistic possibilities with a compact, easy to handle camcorder. Refined ergonomics and a redesigned hand-grip let you shoot in even greater comfort
Back to top
- Stunning cinematic images and sound - Explore a new dimension in creative artistry. Capture beautifully detailed, cinematic video images plus high-quality audio
- 16.1 megapixels Exmor™ APS HD CMOS Sensor - Large (APS-C size) image sensor captures Full HD video and still images with the quality and selective depth of field of a DSLR
- BIONZ processor - Powerful image processing ensures clear, detailed video and still images plus quick, responsive shooting
- Choice of interchangeable lenses - Pick the right E-mount lens for any scene. Also use your favourite A-mount DSLR lenses by Carl Zeiss and Sony (requires adaptor)
- 24 Mbps recording - Full HD 1920 x 1080 video shooting (AVCHD format) at maximum bit rate for increased detail and clarity
- 25p/50p recording - Shoot smooth, cinematic Full HD video footage with choice of 25p/50p (progressive) frame rates
- 16.1 megapixel still photos - Shoot stills with DSLR-like picture quality and shallow depth of field: also captures RAW files for maximum control when editing
- 7.5cm/3" Xtra Fine (921k dot) LCD touch panel - Adjustable angle wide LCD touchscreen for easy fingertip operation and TruBlack technology for clear, high contrast images
- High-resolution Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) - With adjustable angle for comfortable composition and viewing of shots from any position, even in bright sunlight
- Quad Capsule Spatial Array Microphone - Advanced mic array with four omnidirectional capsules, with switchable stereo or 5.1ch surround recording and level control
- External microphone jack and headphone out - Jack provided for adding optional external microphone; headphone output allows audio monitoring during recording
- Advanced, easy-to-use operation and ergonomics - Pro-style assignable dial, direct access keys, comfort grip, expanded focus button and second REC button for low-angle shots
- Advanced Dynamic Range Optimiser - Adjusts exposure and contrast for natural results in high-contrast scenes and backlit portraits
- Accessory shoe - Compatible with a flash / lighting systems and other accessories
- HDMI® output - Connect camcorder directly to HD TV or PC with compatible input: view your videos in breathtaking Full HD
- Record on Memory Stick™ or SD card - Slip in a high-capacity media card and shoot Full HD video (up to 470min with 32GB card) with no tapes or discs to worry about
Back to top
||Video Output, S-Video Output, Hi-Speed USB2.0, Component Video Output, HDMI™ Output, External Microphone Input, Headphone Jack
||AC Adaptor, NP-FV70, USB Cable, USB Driver, Editing Software, Wireless Remote Commander, Body Cap, Wind Shield, Lens Hood, and Lens Cap
|Optical Zoom (x)
||JPEG, RAW, AVCHD
||Memory Stick PRO Duo™/ Pro-HG Duo™/ PRO-HG HX Duo™ media SD, SDHC and SDXC memory card (Class 4 or higher cards recommended for movie recording).
|Screen Size (Inches)
||223 x 130 x 91mm
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £39.11
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.