The URX-P03D 2-channel portable receiver is part of a complete UWP-D audio system with digital audio processing and the reliability of analogue FM modulation. The receiver also has external mic input for an additional wired microphone and 3-channel mixer function. The UWP-D Series system provides superb transient response performance for studio and location production applications.
Key Features: Sony URX-P03D/K33 UWP-D Portable 2-Channel Receiver
- 2-channel portable receiver
- Digital Audio Processing for high quality sound compared to conventional analogue wireless systems
- External mic input for additional wired microphone
- Wide frequency coverage with choice of channels available
- Large display and small size receiver for ease of use
- Fits neatly on any size of camcorder or DSLR camera
- Automatic channel setting function
- Headphone output
- USB connection for power supply
- Line input availability
- Oscillator Type: Crystal-controlled PLL Synthesizer
- Reception Type: Space diversity*
*True Diversity for 1ch use / Dynamic Switching Diversity for 2ch use
- Antenna Type: 1/4 wave length wire
- Carrier Frequencies: CE33: 566.025 MHz to 633.000 MHz (not available in New Zealand)
- Frequency Response: 23Hz to 18kHz (typical)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 96dB (max deviation, A-weighted)
- Distortion (T.H.D): 0.9% or less (-60dBV, 1kHz input)
- Audio Delay: Approx. 0.375 msec
- Analog Input: 3-pole mini jack, unbalanced
- Analog Input Level: -50dBV (±12dB Adjustable, 3-dB step)
- Analog Output: 3-pole mini jack, unbalanced
- Analog Output Level: -60 dBV (at ±5 kHz deviation)
- Analog Output Adjust Range: -12dB - +12 dB (3 dB step)
- Headphone Output: f3.5 mm (5/32”) stereo mini jack
- Headphone Output Level: 5 mW (at 16-ohm load)
- Pilot Tone Signal: 32 kHz/ 32.382 kHz/ 32.768 kHz
- Display: LCD
- Power Requirements:
- DC 3.0 V (with 2 AA-size alkaline (LR6) batteries)
- DC 5.0V (via USB micro-B)
- Battery Operating Time: Approx. 5 hours with Sony's AA-size alkaline (LR6) batteries at 25ºC (77ºF)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage/Transport Temperature: -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 63 x 82 x 28.4 mm (excluding the antennas)
- Weight: Approx. 210 g (including batteries)
Make sure you're using radio frequencies responsibly:
Read our blog post here about how to make sure you don't fall foul of the law when using radio frequencies with microphones.
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £25.41
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.