The UTX-M03 belt-pack transmitter is part of a complete audio system, offering the quality of digital audio combined with the reliability of analogue FM. The UTX-M03 offers wide frequency coverage across a range of channels. Easy-to-use features include automatic channel setting function. It has the option to use interchangeable heads with over 40 different capsules from various manufacturers.
The UWP-D Series system, of which this transmitter forms part, provides superb transient response performance for all studio and location audio work.
Key Features: Sony UTX-M03/K33 UWP-D Handheld Transmitter
- UWP-D digital audio processing for high quality sound, reproduces the high end faithfully
- Fast and easy Clear Channel scanning set-up
- Automatic channel setting IR Sync
- Wide frequency coverage
- True Diversity reception system from 2 independent receiver sections within the unit
- Compatibility with Sony 800 and UWP Series analogue audio receivers
- Made of strong, durable metal for use in rough operating conditions
- Variable output level control of ±12dB, for use with the various input levels of camcorders and DSLR cameras
- Oscillator Type: Crystal-controlled PLL Synthesizer
- Antenna Type: 1/4 wave length wire (internal)
- Type of Emission: F3E
- Carrier Frequencies: Europe, UAE, South Africa, Australia, Malaysia, Vietnam, New Zealand
- CE33: 566.025 MHz to 633.000 MHz (not available in New Zealand)
- RF Power: Americas, Europe, UAE, South Africa, Australia, Malaysia, Vietnam, New Zealand, China
- Capsule Type: Dynamic
- Directivity: Uni-directional
- Maximum Input Level: 151 dB SPL (at 21 dB attenuator level)
- Audio Attenuator Adjustment Range: 0 dB to 21 dB (in 3-dB steps)
- Frequency Response: Americas, Europe, UAE, South Africa, Australia, Malaysia, Vietnam, New Zealand
- Transmission 23 Hz to 18 kHz (typical)
- Capsule Unit: 70 Hz to 18 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 96dB (max deviation, A-weighted)
- Audio Delay: Approx. 0.35 msec
- Pilot Tone Signal: 32 kHz/ 32.382 kHz/ 32.768 kHz
- Display: LCD
- Power Requirements:
- DC 3.0 V (with 2 AA-size alkaline (LR6) batteries)
- DC 5.0V (via USB micro-B)
- Battery Operating Time: Americas, Europe, UAE, South Africa, Australia, Malaysia, Vietnam
- Approx 8 hours with Sony's AA-size alkaline (LR6) batteries at 25°C (77°F) at 30-mW output
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage/Transport Temperature: -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): F47.8 x 259 mm (excluding the antennas)
- Weight: Approx. 296 g (including batteries)
Make sure you're using radio frequencies responsibly:
Read our blog post here about how to make sure you don't fall foul of the law when using radio frequencies with microphones.
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £12.29
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.