Carrying a long lens can be a burdensome experience - one which SpiderPro would like to ease for you. They've developed this clever pouch - tailored for 70-200mm f/2.8 lenses with a hood attached, but suitable for other lenses of a similar size - to fit onto both third-party and SpiderPro belts. The design perfectly merges comfort with convenience. Its features include a rain-proof top, tether for rear lens cap and a SpiderMonkey clip to carry accessories.
Product Demonstration Video
- Designed specifically to hold a 70-200mm lens, with the hood attached!
- Expandable pouch opening allowing for quick and safe access to lenses.
- Built-in solution for tethering the rear lens cap while changing lenses.
- A removable pouch lid that can fold back and out of the way (and even detach completely) when quick access is necessary to protect contents from the elements.
- Includes one Spider Monkey clip to carry your accessories. Expandable with additional Spider Monkey kits, purchased separately.
- Folds flat for ease of travel.
- Accommodates our SpiderPro Holster belt, our Black Widow Holster belt and third party industry standard belts.
The SpiderPro Large Lens Pouch in more detail
The Large Lens Pouch includes some ingenious modifications on traditional top-load lens cases. To improve accessibility and enable swapping lenses safely with one hand, the SpiderPro Large Lens Pouch features a water resistant vertical zipper that runs down the middle. Where traditional lens pouches barely allow enough clearance to wrap your fingertips around the large diameter of the lens, the expandable mouth of the Spider Holster pouch enables you to comfortably reach all the way in and take a firm grip of the lens at the mid-section.
This expandable zipper opening also allows for a much easier insertion of Pro lenses (like a 70-200mm) with the hood attached. You no longer need to reverse the lens hood or change the lens’s configuration. The pouch also has built-in features that enable the Spider Monkey to clip to the pouch exterior. You can then expand your carrying options by quickly attaching your accessories like light meters, flashes, battery packs, and more.
The SpiderPro Large Lens Pouch also provides a unique solution for the rear lens cap, saving time and hassle when exchanging lenses while keeping the rear lens cap secure while not in use.
With a secure Velcro attachment point, the SpiderPro pouch easily hangs from any belt, allowing for rotation when not in use. The modular nature of the pouch means you can quickly scale the carrying system up and down to meet your gear needs for any shoot. Crafted using both tough Cordura and flexible Neoprene, the pouch also offers flexibility and strength to safely carry and accommodate various large lenses.
Back to top
Back to top
|For Use With
||70-200mm lens with attached hood, or similarly-sized lens