The SpiderPro Mirrorless Single Camera System v2 consists of the Pro Belt, Pro Holster, and an ergonomic, well-balanced v2 Plate with pin system. Actively reducing fatigue and enhancing your overall shooting position, this belt-mounted camera strap is well-suited to wedding, events, and sports photography. This camera support system fits waist measurements between 71cm - 127cm.
SpiderPro Mirrorless Single Camera System v2 Key Features:
- Lightweight, durable, and reliable belt-mounted camera strap
- Well-suited to weddings, events, and sports photography
- Pro Belt v2 fits waist measurements between 71cm - 127cm
- Consists of a hard-wearing aluminium holster and camera plate
- Truly ergonomic design reduces fatigue over extended productions
- Auto-lock holster system with included SpiderPro camera plate
- Heavy-duty triple-lock buckle keeps belt secure
- Integrated arca-type compatible lens collar plate
- Employs key rubber grips and anti-twist pins
- Two-position lock enhances overall security
- Left- and right-side compatible with interchangeable pin
- Affords a quick-action and efficient draw
What’s in the box?
- 1 x SpiderPro Single Camera Belt v2
- 1 x Camera Holster
- 1 x SpiderPro Mirrorless Camera Plate
Is the pre-installed Spider Pin removable?
The manufacturer does not recommend moving the pre-installed Spider Pin. This is located to the right side with Loctite to ensure a secure hold. If you wish to carry your gear on the opposite side, it is worth purchasing an additional Spider Anti-Twist Pin and install it separately rather than moving the original pin.
How are you able to mount the camera directly from the Pro Belt v2 to a tripod system?
This SpiderPro plate integrates dual ¼”x20 threaded holes, which allows you to keep an Arca-Swiss plate attached.
What is the waist measurement range in cm?
The Pro Belt v2 fits waist measurements between 28 - 50”, which equates to 71cm - 127cm.
Is this still a comfortable shooting experience with large mirrorless system cameras and telephoto zooms attached?
The Mirrorless Single Camera System v2 affords a comfortable and well-balanced fit, even with large mirrorless system cameras and heavy-set telephoto zoom lenses.
Is this well-suited to wedding photographers?
The SpiderPro Mirrorless Single Camera System v2 is incredibly well-suited to wedding photographers who require quick-access to a single camera rig throughout the day.
Back to top
Back to top
For Use With