The Expanded Guide for the high-end Nikon Coolpix P7100 Compact Camera covers everything you will need to know about photography and help you to maximise the potential of your camera. The Nikon P7100 is packed with features and controls, and some fun filter effects and is a great backup for those who don't want the bulk and weight of a DSLR. The book is made up of nine chapters and explains in detail and in simple terms every aspect of photography, from the cameras functions, to the accessories that accompany it.
- ISBN-13: 9781907708589
- No. of Pages: 192
- Photos: approx. 150
- Dimensions: 178 x 145mm (7x5 11/16")
About The Author: Jon Sparks is an award-winning photographer and writer specializing in landscape and outdoor photography. He has travelled and photographed in Pakistan, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and Morocco as well as most European countries and supplies images to the global libraries Corbis and Alamy as well as selling images directly through his own library.
The camera features:
Back to top
- 10.1 megapixel CCD sensor
- 7.1x zomm lens (28–200mm in 35mm terms)
- Maximum aperture of f/2.8, offering scope for more dramatic portraiture with increased depth of field
- 921k-dot articulated LCD screen
- Manual controls
- Front screw thread for adding accessories
Back to top