The Tokina Cinema 50-135mm T3.0 delivers a highly versatile zoom range in a compact design. Tokina engineers have created a lens that is Parfocal, has dramatically reduced breathing and image shift and has a de-coupled, 9-bladed, curved iris for beautiful bokeh and precise exposure control. With its 1m close-focus capability, this lens allows you the freedom to capture tight close-ups while maintaining a comfortable distance from your subject. Aspherical elements and Super-Low Dispersion glass reduce distortion and increase optical performance which is truly 4K Image ready. Durable, all-metal cine-style housing with geared manual zoom, focus and aperture rings for use in follow-focus systems. Integrated 1/4" threaded lens-support hole for mounting on rigs.
- Parfocal lens design allows you to maintain precise focus while using the zoom control
- Constant T3.0 throughout the 50mm to 135mm zoom range
- Reduced breathing so you can focus on the scene and not the lens
- Smooth, de-clicked, 9-bladed, curved iris for beautiful out-of-focus areas
- Virtually no image shift when using the zoom control during filming
- Aspherical elements and Super-Low Dispersion glass reduce distortion and increase optical performance
- 4K Image ready
- Durable, all-metal cine-style housing with geared manual zoom, focus, and aperture rings for use in follow-focus systems
- Common 114mm front diameter for use with a wide variety of matte boxes and accessories
- Zoom, focus, and iris markings are on both sides of the lens for easy viewing and more mounting/follow-focus options
- LDS (Lens Data System) support is possible
- Available Mounts: PL
Back to top
- Mount: PL
- Focal Distance: 50-135mm
- Zoom Ratio: 2.7:1
- Optical Structure: 14 groups /18 elements
- Sensor Size: Super 35mm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1m (3.28 ft)
- Maximum Macro Magnification: 1:5.89
- Zoom Mode: Rotary Zoom
- Aperture/Iris Blades: 9
- Depth of Field: T3.0 - T22 (F2.8 - F22)
- Filter Size: 112 mm
- Overall Length PL Mount: 159mm (from 142mm mount surface)
- Diameter of Front Head: 114mm
- Maximum Diameter: 123mm
- Diameter of Front Head: 1.53kg
- 1/4" threaded hole for lens support which helps mounting camera rigs
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||123 x 159mm
Minimum Focus Distance (m)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £176.12
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.