The Vanguard VEO BIB T18 Bag-in-Bag is a practical and convenient choice to carry your camera gear and its accessories everywhere. Designed for versatile use, the T18 can be used as a standalone case or as bag-in-bag storage. Its slimline dividers let you arrange all accessories easily. Made of water-resistant material, the bag will keep any equipment safe in extreme weather conditions.
Vanguard VEO BIB T18 Bag-In-Bag Key Features:
- Ideal as an individual bag or stored in another bag for additional safety
- Next-gen dividers with customisable folding styles for convenient arrangement
- Multiple pockets to store cameras, lenses, and accessories
- Top zipper closure to easily arrange and access camera equipment
- Top handle enables you to carry the bag anywhere with ease
- Loop to hang the bag on your backpack or suitcase
- Water-resistant material can withstand any weather condition
- Padded handle with shoulder straps for carrying convenience
- 4.4kg weight capacity and 2.5l volume to store plenty of gear
What's in the box?
- 1 x Vanguard VEO BIB T18 Bag-In-Bag
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
What is the benefit of using the Vanguard VEO bag-in-bag?
The Vanguard VEO bag can be used as a standalone case or fit into another bag for a bag-in-bag system.
Does the BIB T18 bag include dividers?
The Vanguard VEO BIB Bag has next-gen dividers that can be customised in various ways to suit your requirement.
What is the capacity of the Vanguard bag?
The Vanguard T18 bag has a 2.5l volume and 4.4kg capacity. This makes it suitable to carry a mirrorless or DSLR camera, up to two lenses, and multiple accessories.
What material is used for the construction?
The Vanguard VEO bag-in-bag is water-resistant, making it a suitable choice for travel photography.
What are the dimensions of the bag?
This Vanguard BIB T18 has 21cm x 13cm x 17cm external dimensions and 20cm x 10cm x 15.8cm internal dimensions.
Back to top
Back to top
||180 x 100 x 140 mm