Perfect for holidays, treks and strolls, the SUB-65 3-in-1 serves not just as a tripod and monopod, but is also supplied with a hide clamp - which provides an extremely stable platform when shooting with longer lenses or at maximum zoom. This eminently practical multi-role design also features 4-section legs for compactness - folding down to 53.5cm, with a maximum height of 161cm - a pan head with quick release, as well as a removable centre column.
The Velbon SUB-65 is a versatile 3-in-1 set for photographers, videographers and birdwatchers. The SUB-65 itself is a fully-featured tripod complete with FHD-53D fluid panhead. The 4-section telescopic legs are multi-angle and use Velbon’s quick-lock system for fast and easy setup, with a maximum extended height of 161cm. A key feature of the SUB-65 is its removable centre column, which becomes a 5-section monopod, extending up to 164cm. This set also includes Velbon’s acclaimed Hide-Clamp II, which allows the centre column to be mounted on a table or inside a bird-watching hide for steady shooting.
Back to top
- 4-section legs, multi-angle with top leg diameter of 29mm
- Maximum Extended Height: 161cm
- Minimum working height: 46cm
- Folded Length: 53.5cm
- Maximum Suggested Load: 4.5kg
- Removable centre-column becomes 5-section monopod (max height 164cm, 28mm diameter)
- Includes Hide-Clamp II and FHD-53D fluid head with Quick-Release platform (QB-46)
Back to top
|Closed Length (cm)
|Maximum Height (cm)
|Maximum Load (grams)
|Minimum Height (cm)
|Number of Leg Sections