Built to save the professional videographer time and effort, the flowtech™75 is a premium carbon fibre tripod by Sachtler and Vinten. Set up the system in seconds thanks to a mechanism that allows users to deploy all 3 legs simultaneously. The versatile hinge lock makes shooting at extremely low angles (26cm) possible while still allowing the legs to be extended to over 150cm.
Key Features: Vinten Flowtech 75 Carbon Fibre Video Tripod
- "The world’s fastest tripod legs": Set up your tripod in seconds thanks to a rapid deploy system that allows all 3 legs to extend simultaneously. From there you can adjust each leg individually until you’ve balanced your shot, removing the need to bend over to manually adjust the leg height
- Ergonomic carbon fibre design: The flowtech™75 is constructed from durable and lightweight carbon. The legs are designed so they can comfortably rest on the camera operator’s shoulders when moving from one location to the next. Magnetic locks ensure that the legs remain secured in transit
Versatile hinge lock system: Capture shots from as low as 26cm and as high as 153cm thanks to the flowtech™75’s hinge lock mechanism
- Built for endurance: The flowtech™75 was tested in some of the most extreme conditions on the planet. The result is a tripod with a lifespan of 30,000 deployment cycles, and 1.5million camp operations
- Improved foot mechanism: The flowtech™75 features a new quick attach and release foot mechanism so users can switch between using the foot pads and spiked feet in seconds. The tripod also features 3 3/8” threads which provide multiple convenient mounting locations
Flowtech 75 Tripod | Hands-On Field Test
Specifications: Vinten Vision Blue3 Fluid Head
- Infinitely adjustable Lubricated Fixture Drag technology
- Two-way sliding plate with 1/4”-20 screw
- Max capacity: 3-6.6kg
- Weight: 2.4kg
- 75mm bowl
Specifications: Flowtech 75
Back to top
- Weight: 2.9kg
- Payload: 0-20kg
- Material: Carbon fibre
- Height range: 26-153cm
- Head fitting: 75mm
- Transport length: 68cm
- Leg sections: 2
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £79.63
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.