The Wacom Cintiq Pro 13FHD Interactive Pen Display is the most advanced creative pen display that Wacom have created. Designed for professional artists and designers, it’s packed with innovative features and comes with the state-of-the-art Wacom Pro Pen 2 included. Its 13” LCD display delivers HD resolution, and provides the perfect resistance to make it feel like you’re working with pen on paper.
Key Features: Wacom Cintiq Pro 13FHD Interactive Pen Display
- Wacom’s most natural and advanced pen performance with 4x greater accuracy and pressure sensitivity* and virtually lag-free tracking
- Remarkable clarity with high-resolution display and superior colour quality (94% Adobe RGB)
- Multi-touch gestures, customizable ExpressKeys™, Radial Menus and one-touch shortcuts to speed up your workflow
- The authentic feel and artistic control of the Pro Pen 2 on an edge-to-edge glass screen
- Integrated pop-out legs for working at an inclined angle
- Customize your workflow with innovative accessories (sold separately) such as the ExpressKey™ Remote, or the three position adjustable stand
New Wacom Pro Pen 2:
Natural and Precise
- 4x more pressure sensitive*
- 4x more accurate*
- Virtually no lag
- Natural tilt support
- No parallax
- No batteries or recharging
Wacom Cintiq Pro 13FHD Interactive Pen Display | SnapShot
- Wacom Cintiq Pro 13
- Wacom Pro Pen 2
- Pen case with 3 replacement nibs, color rings and nib removal tool
- Pen holder
- AC Power Adapter + power cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Cleaning cloth
*When compared to the Wacom Pro Pen
Back to top
Back to top
|Active Area (mm)
||294 x 166 mm
||USB-C (or Mini DisplayPort and USB)
||Wacom Pro Pen 2 with color rings, pen stand with 10 replacement nibs (6 standard, 4 felt) and nib removal tool, Pen Holder, AC Adaptor, Power cable, Wacom(r) Link with USB-C, Mini DisplayPort and USB type A cable/connectors, Quick start guide, Cleaning cloth
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)
||1920 x 1080
|Screen Size (Inches)
||360 x 235 x 11.9 mm
||Windows® 7 SP1 or later, MacOS 10.10 or later
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £30.10
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.