The Wacom Intuos Pro Paper in Medium is designed for artists who are used to having a paper-to-digital workflow. Simply clip your favourite A5 drawing paper on the surface of the Intuos Pro Paper, and sketch with the Finetip Pen or optional Ballpoint Pen. The Intuos Pro Paper will capture every stroke as an editable file that can then be opened and edited in your preferred software.
Key Features: Wacom Intuos Pro Medium Paper
- 338 x 219 x 8mm / 13.2 x 8.5 x 0.3 in
- Utilises the Wacom Pro Pen 2
- 8192 pen pressure levels
- 8 ExpressKeys™
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- Slim and sleek design
- Wacom Finetip Pen
- Paper Clip
- A5 paper sheets (half-letter size)
- Accessory Soft Case
New Wacom Pro Pen 2:
Natural and Precise
- 4x more pressure sensitive*
- 4x more accurate*
- Virtually no lag
- Natural tilt support
- No parallax
- No batteries or recharging
*When compares to the Wacom Pro Pen
Paper-To-Digital: The Newest, Oldest Way to Work
Artists, designers, illustrators – each has their own way of working. Some are immediately and purely digital; others love paper at the start of their workflow. Wacom Intuos Pro lets you enjoy both.
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition lets you choose how you work. You can draw in ink on your preferred paper with our 0.4mm Finetip Pen and capture every stroke in real time – ready to edit in your favorite software. You don’t need to be connected to a computer or the Internet; it’ll store up to 200 sketches, ready for you to sync using the Wacom Inkspace app. Alternatively, connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer and work digitally from start to finish with our sensitive Wacom Pro Pen 2 – just the same way as you can with Wacom Intuos Pro.
Slim and Sleek Design
Wacom Intuos Pro comes in both Medium and Large sizes. Each has a smaller, more compact footprint than previous models. Wacom Intuos Pro is built using premium materials such as black anodized aluminium and fiberglass composite resin. The result is a pen tablet that feels reassuringly strong but is a mere 8mm thick. Included with every Wacom Intuos Pro, the new steel based Pen Stand stores your spare nibs and has a built-in tool to make replacing them super-simple. Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition comes with an Accessory Soft Case for carrying your Paper Clip, pens, and other accessories.
Convert your paper sketches to layered raster and vector formats. Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition comes with invaluable Inkspace features (requires registration and a Wacom ID) specifically designed for artists and designers. They give you total, flexible control over your work:
- Export your work in layered raster or vector formats (such as PSD and SVG)
- Sync your creations across multiple devices (available for mobile from February 2017)
- Share your creative projects with colleagues and clients
Work Your Way
- Customizable ExpressKeys™ and Touch Ring provide quick and easy shortcuts for everyday tasks.
- Wacom Pro Pen 2’s side switches put shortcuts and controls literally at your fingertips.
- Multi-touch gestures make navigating around your work as simple as using your smartphone.
- Choose from 3 different Texture Sheets (sold separately) to change the feel of your Wacom Intuos Pro. Each simulates different drawing papers, from smooth to rough.
Paper-To-Digital Workflow, Step By Step:
Back to top
- Clip your favorite drawing paper on the surface of the Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition and sketch with that familiar feel. Work on A5 paper (half-letter size) with our Medium model and A4 paper (letter size) with the Large model
- As you draw with the Finetip Pen (or optional Ballpoint Pen), Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke as an editable file that can be opened in your favorite creative software
- You don't need to be connected to a computer or the internet; Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition will store up to 200 multi-layered or 1000 one-layered drawings, ready for you to access on other devices
- Connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer with USB. Using Inkspace (requires registration and a Wacom ID) you can sync, store and export your sketches in common creative file formats - including layered raster and vector
- Continue your work with your Wacom Intuos Pro attached to your computer and the sensitive new Wacom Pro Pen 2
Back to top
|Active Area (mm)
||224 x 148 mm
||USB or Bluetooth Classic
||Wacom Pro Pen 2 (battery-free), Pen stand (includes 6 standard nibs, 4 Felt nibs), Finetip Pen (Battery-free), Paper Clip, 10 single Paper sheets - A5 or A4 (depending on tablet size), Accessory soft case, 4 extra pen color rings, 3 finetip ink refills, Texture sheet sample card, 2m (6.6ft) PVC-free USB cable
||338 x 219 x 8 mm
|Tilt Sensitivity (±)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £14.05
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.