The X-Rite i1Display Pro Plus is a professional display calibration solution aimed at professional photographers and filmmakers. It equips users with advanced options and maximum control for ultra-bright HD and HDR monitors. By incorporating new technologies the demanding standards of filmmakers, editors, colourists, and photographers has been successfully met. X-Rite understands that professionals work with the ever-evolving super-bright, HD and HDR monitors for which additional adjustment had to be done. The integrated colorimeter measures up to 2000 nits to achieve the highest level of on-screen colour accuracy that span across edit and reference monitors, laptops, mobile devices as well as projectors.
X-Rite i1Display Pro Plus Key Features:
- Accurate monitor and projector calibration
- There are 3 patch set sizes including small, medium, or large
- The user is able to colour match up to four separate displays for excellent colour accuracy that is evident throughout the entirety of the workflow
- Broadcast Video Standard Supports: NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3
- Custom control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, and gamma is available
- Includes intelligent Iterative Profiling adaptive technology which delivers enhanced outcomes for max colour accuracy on individual displays
- Ambient Light Smart Control notifies users when the light conditions change
- Comes with a free, downloadable ColorTRUE mobile app that allows the user to calibrate their mobile device for an accurate mobile-to-desktop colour match
- Compatible with i1Profiler Software that supports HDR and video workflow
- Works with the i1 colorimeter which has been developed for current and future high-luminance monitors
- The Display Uniformity Test measures white point and luminance uniformity over 9 locations on the display. It offers a PASS/FAIL tolerance
- Plenty of useful options including Automatic, Display Control, Workflow Flexibility, Display and Workgroup Matching, Basic and Advanced Mode Flexibility
Expanded X-Rite i1Display Pro Plus Key Features:
Profiling OLED, HD, and HDR monitors is now better than ever thanks to the fantastic set of features and tech that deliver true blacks in addition to correcting neutral detail levels for much more defined shadow details and an elevated accuracy in dark colours. The black current subtraction technology is particularly beneficial on OLED displays as well as any other displays that can achieve close to zero black point.
Default Gamma Curve
The BT. 1886 default gamma curve (that is the standard for HDTV) is notably beneficial for 3D LUT workflows and displays that are HDR supported. It helps to minimise clipping in dark areas in addition to achieving better behaviour in blacks and smooth to ideal detail levels.
Display QA Workflow
The display QA Workflow includes Visual Validation (for pre-defined and user-defined images), and Measurement Validation which uses industry-standard targets and reference data sets as well as PANTONE colour and libraries. In addition to this, the Measurement Based Validation also utilises colours extracted from user-defined images. For an even more precise customisation there is a user defined PASS/FAIL deltaE tolerance for average and maximum values. Finally colour accuracy trending over time per connected display is also available.
This function measures and adjusts the display profile for reduced contrast ratios that occur as a result of flare light, or glare, falling on the surface of a display. An elevated display profile is possible thanks to the accurately measured effective display ratio.
The user has the power to build an accurate projector profile in minutes. The process takes into consideration the projected colours, screen colour as well as room lighting so that the user can be assured of the high and true nature of the images projected.
There are three patch set sizes including small, medium, or large which allows users to intensify their profile accuracy via measuring a higher number of patches. The user can create custom patch sets to further optimise their profiles. This can be done by choosing a combination of patch set size, extracted colours from specific images and/ or PANTONE spot colours selected from the included PANTONE Color Manager software.
ColorTRUE Mobile Device Compatibility:
- HTC One running Android 4.0.4 or later
- Google Nexus running Android 4.0.4 or later
- Samsung Galaxy running Android 4.0.4 or later
- Asus Transformer running Android 4.0.4 or later
- iPod Touch running iOS 7.x or later
- iPhones 4, 4S, 5, 5c, and 5s running iOS 7.x or later
- iPad 2, 3rd gen, 4th gen, Air, Mini and Mini 2nd gen running iOS 7.x or later
Please note that the mobile device needs to be USB-Host or USB OTG (On-the-Go) compatible to communicate with an X-Rite measurement device. USB OTG (On-the-Go) adapter is required.
X-Rite i1Display Pro Plus Product Video:
X-Rite i1Display Family
Back to top