The X-Rite i1Display Pro Plus is a professional display calibration solution aimed at professional photographers and filmmakers. It equips users with advanced options and maximum control for ultra-bright HD and HDR monitors. By incorporating new technologies the demanding standards of filmmakers, editors, colourists, and photographers has been successfully met. X-Rite understands that professionals work with the ever-evolving super-bright, HD and HDR monitors for which additional adjustment had to be done. The integrated colorimeter measures up to 2000 nits to achieve the highest level of on-screen colour accuracy that span across edit and reference monitors, laptops, mobile devices as well as projectors.
X-Rite i1Display Pro Plus Key Features:
- Accurate monitor and projector calibration
- There are 3 patch set sizes including small, medium, or large
- The user is able to colour match up to four separate displays for excellent colour accuracy that is evident throughout the entirety of the workflow
- Broadcast Video Standard Supports: NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3
- Custom control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, and gamma is available
- Includes intelligent Iterative Profiling adaptive technology which delivers enhanced outcomes for max colour accuracy on individual displays
- Ambient Light Smart Control notifies users when the light conditions change
- Comes with a free, downloadable ColorTRUE mobile app that allows the user to calibrate their mobile device for an accurate mobile-to-desktop colour match
- Compatible with i1Profiler Software that supports HDR and video workflow
- Works with the i1 colorimeter which has been developed for current and future high-luminance monitors
- The Display Uniformity Test measures white point and luminance uniformity over 9 locations on the display. It offers a PASS/FAIL tolerance
- Plenty of useful options including Automatic, Display Control, Workflow Flexibility, Display and Workgroup Matching, Basic and Advanced Mode Flexibility
Expanded X-Rite i1Display Pro Plus Key Features:
Profiling OLED, HD, and HDR monitors is now better than ever thanks to the fantastic set of features and tech that deliver true blacks in addition to correcting neutral detail levels for much more defined shadow details and an elevated accuracy in dark colours. The black current subtraction technology is particularly beneficial on OLED displays as well as any other displays that can achieve close to zero black point.
Default Gamma Curve
The BT. 1886 default gamma curve (that is the standard for HDTV) is notably beneficial for 3D LUT workflows and displays that are HDR supported. It helps to minimise clipping in dark areas in addition to achieving better behaviour in blacks and smooth to ideal detail levels.
Display QA Workflow
The display QA Workflow includes Visual Validation (for pre-defined and user-defined images), and Measurement Validation which uses industry-standard targets and reference data sets as well as PANTONE colour and libraries. In addition to this, the Measurement Based Validation also utilises colours extracted from user-defined images. For an even more precise customisation there is a user defined PASS/FAIL deltaE tolerance for average and maximum values. Finally colour accuracy trending over time per connected display is also available.
This function measures and adjusts the display profile for reduced contrast ratios that occur as a result of flare light, or glare, falling on the surface of a display. An elevated display profile is possible thanks to the accurately measured effective display ratio.
The user has the power to build an accurate projector profile in minutes. The process takes into consideration the projected colours, screen colour as well as room lighting so that the user can be assured of the high and true nature of the images projected.
There are three patch set sizes including small, medium, or large which allows users to intensify their profile accuracy via measuring a higher number of patches. The user can create custom patch sets to further optimise their profiles. This can be done by choosing a combination of patch set size, extracted colours from specific images and/ or PANTONE spot colours selected from the included PANTONE Color Manager software.
ColorTRUE Mobile Device Compatibility:
- HTC One running Android 4.0.4 or later
- Google Nexus running Android 4.0.4 or later
- Samsung Galaxy running Android 4.0.4 or later
- Asus Transformer running Android 4.0.4 or later
- iPod Touch running iOS 7.x or later
- iPhones 4, 4S, 5, 5c, and 5s running iOS 7.x or later
- iPad 2, 3rd gen, 4th gen, Air, Mini and Mini 2nd gen running iOS 7.x or later
Please note that the mobile device needs to be USB-Host or USB OTG (On-the-Go) compatible to communicate with an X-Rite measurement device. USB OTG (On-the-Go) adapter is required.
X-Rite i1Display Pro Plus Product Video:
X-Rite i1Display Family
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £9.94
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.