The X-Rite i1Photo Pro 2 offers the most accurate and consistent colour calibration and profiling from capture to view to print. The X-Rite i1 Photo Pro 2 combines world-class hardware and software to deliver the ultimate professional level colour management for photo pros. Quickly and easily create custom camera, monitor, projector and RGB printer profiles, ensuring the colours you capture, view and print are true. The i1Photo Pro 2 includes: The extraordinary new i1Pro 2 Spectrophotometer, The latest release of i1Profiler Software, ColorChecker Camera Calibration and ColorChecker Classic Target (mini), PANTONE Color Manager Software, ColorChecker Proof Target and All-new, more robust i1 accessories: Ambient Light Measurement Head, Monitor Holder, Scanning Ruler, Backup Board, Spot Color Positioning Target, Soft Carrying Case.
i1Photo Pro 2 offers the most accurate and consistent color calibration and profiling from capture to view to print. i1Photo Pro 2 combines world-class hardware and software to deliver the ultimate professional level color management for photo pros.
- NEW X-Rite i1Pro 2 Spectrophotometer. The most accurate and forward thinking profiling device available today – bringing a new level of accuracy, reliability, versatility and ease of use, it delivers an expanded professional-level feature set – including multiple measurement capabilities to correct for paper optical brighteners often found in photo papers.
- X-Rite i1Profiler Software for Monitors and Projectors. The latest release of i1Profiler software features basic and advanced modes for professionally calibrated and profiled monitors and projectors, including new presets for video production workflows. Also includes display and printer quality assurance functions.
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration Software and Target for producing custom camera profiles that work exceptionally well for Raw workflows, even in unusual artificial light sources.
- PANTONE® Color Manager. Easily capture and manage spot colors, and keep your PANTONE libraries up to date with this color palette creation and swatch bridging software.
Back to top
- New illuminant design allows for 3 standard measurement conditions (ISO 13655 M0: Tungsten; ISO 13655 M1: D50; ISO 13655 M2: UV Cut) plus Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) without changing filters or needing a second instrument and ensures your investment well into the future.
- Enhanced Optical Brightener Compensation allows for the most accurate profiling for today’s enhanced range of substrates. Now users can predict what colors printed on optically brightened paper will look like under both standard and specific light conditions using a single hand-held device.
- Positioning Detection Sensor provides a more robust scanning experience even on special substrates and low-resolution printers. It allows for the measurement of smaller patch sizes (as low as 7mm) in manual mode saving time and money on consumables and enabling dual measurement workflows for OBC, M1 and M2.
- New Status LED guides users through the measurement process and provides feedback on device status, improving the user experience and saving time.
- New Design Ergonomics throughout allows for greater usability, flexibility, cleaning, protection, and storage of the precision i1Pro 2 device, assuring the highest level of reliability and productivity.
- Better temperature stability and higher brightness levels improve emissive measurement, resulting in the best possible calibration and profiling of monitors and projectors.
- All new diagnostics and self-correction features - Built-in wavelength calibration technology allows for self-diagnosis of optical grating in relation to sensor during white calibration (with automatic correction and notifications) eliminating worry about your device’s measurement accuracy.
- Maintaining and protecting the device (and investment) is easier than ever - Self-cleanable aperture protection glass and calibration white tile cover provides additional built-in protection from dust and dirt keeping your device working at top performance at all times.
- XRGA equipped - i1Pro 2 is equipped with the X-Rite Graphic Arts Standard (XRGA) to make it quicker and easier for companies and professionals involved in digital production printing to adhere to ISO standards and have confidence that data sent or received from all links in the supply chain is reliable and repeatable.
Back to top
|For Use With
||Camera, Monitor, Printer
||i1Pro 2 spectrophotometer (measurement device), calibration plate, ambient light measurement head, monitor holder, positioning target, scanning ruler, backup board, USB cable, i1Profiler v1.x software for monitors, projectors and RGB printers, ColorChecker Camera Calibration software, PANTONE Color Manager software, ColorChecker Classic target [mini], ColorChecker Proof target and soft-sided storage case.
||Windows XP 32, Vista 32/64; Mac OSX 10.5.x, 10.6, 10.7, or 10.8,
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £54.77
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.