The Yuneec Typhoon H Hexcopter Drone is an advanced aerial photography and videography platform, perfect for skilled pilots and photographers alike. It shoots 4K at 30fps and offers up to 25 minutes of flight time while filming with the 3-axis anti-vibration CGO3+ gimbal camera. Settings can be remotely adjusted through the ST16 controller, which features a 7" Android touchscreen that displays live footage of your flight. The Typhoon H includes: Typhoon H hexacopter, CGO3+ 4K gimbal camera, ST16 remote control, 1 battery, user manua, plus accessories.
Key Features: Yuneec Typhoon H Hexcopter Drone
- 25 minutes’ flight time so you can enjoy flying it for longer
- 4K camera with 360° gimbal for breath-taking shots and videos
- Integrated Android operating system
- Diverse, versatile and intelligent flight modes (Orbit, POI, Journey, Curve Cable Cam, Follow Me, Return Home)
- Quick and easy switching between individual applications
- Increased flight safety thanks to the 5-rotor mode
- Retractable landing gear and arms for convenient transport
- Cooling system for flights at high temperatures
- Capable of flying even in strong winds
- Team mode with Typhoon Wizard and ST16
- Easy to maintain and handle
- Small parts are available as spare parts
A full 360° view of the world
The 3-axis anti-vibration CGO3+ gimbal camera captures ultra-stable 4K Ultra High Definition video, vivid 12 megapixel still images and can be rotated through an unlimited, 360° range of motion. The CGO3+ gimbal camera features a high quality glass 98° field of view, wide-angle lens, and offers manual camera settings while in flight.
ST16 all-in-one controller
The ST16 Ground Station is an integrated transmitter, receiver and Android platform that gives you full control over Typhoon H, allowing you to easily program autonomous flight and capture stunning photos and videos. The large 7-inch integrated screen displays real-time footage of your flight, eliminating the need for an external device.
Key Specs: Drone
- Dimensions: 480 x 425 x 295 mm
- Flight Time: Up to 25 min
- Sensor: 1/2.3" CMOS
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Battery: 4S 14.8V 5400mAh LiPo
- Charger: SC4000-4
- Remote Control: ST16
- Max. Flying Altitude: 122 m (preset)
- Max. Rate Of Ascent: 5 m/s
- Max. Rate Of Descent: 3 m/s
- Max. Rotation Angle: 35°
- Max. Rotational Speed: 85°/s
Key Specs: Camera
- Camera Dimensions: 115 x 74 x 135 mm
- Camera Weight: 255 g
- Sensor: 1/2,3" CMOS
- Camera Lens: 14 mm f/2,8 (without image curvature)
- Video Resolution: UHD: 4K @ 30 FPS - Full HD: 1080p @ 24/25/30/48/50/60/120 FPS
- Effective Pixel: 12,4 Megapixel
- FOV: 94°
- Shutter Speed: 1/30 - 1/8000s
- Microphone: Yes
Key Specs: ST16 Remote Control
Back to top
- Operating System: Android
- Number of Channels: 16
- Controller Battery: 8700mAh 3,6V 31,32Wh Li-Ion
- Transmission Distance Range (Optimum Conditions): Up to 1,6 km
- Video Link Resolution: HD 720p
- Video Link Frequency Band: 5,8 GHz WiFi
- Display Screen: 7"
- Tactile and Audio Feedback: Yes
- Telemetry Data on Screen: Yes
Back to top
||4S 14,8 V 5400mAh LiPo
||480 x 425 x 295 mm
||yphoon H Hexacopter + CGO3+ gimbal camera + ST16 remote control + 1x battery + charger + power supply unit & adapter + accessories
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £28.54
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.