Designed for professionals, the flagship Zoom H6 Digital Audio Recorder sits at the top of Zoom’s range of portable, handheld recorders. Capable of 6-track simultaneous recording up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF compliant WAV or MP3 format, it also comes with 2 interchangeable input capsules (X/Y and MS), advanced preamps, gain controls, -20 dB pads for each input, and a large colour LCD display.
Zoom H6 Digital Audio Recorder: Key Features
- Interchangeable input capsules that can be swapped out as easily as the lens of a camera (XYH-6 X/Y and MSH-6 MS)
- 2 further optional input capsules are available (SGH-6 shotgun and dual EXH-6 XLR/TRS combo)
- 6-track simultaneous recording
- 4 mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Gain controls (real knobs!) and -20 dB pads for each input
- Phantom power for all main inputs: +12/+24/+48V
- Large full-colour LCD display, angled so it’s easy to read in all environments
- Records directly to SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards up to 128 GB
- Up to 24-bit / 96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Auto-record, Pre-record, and Backup-record functions mean that you’ll never miss that perfect take
- Multitrack to stereo internal mixdown
- Independent monitor and playback mixes
- Virtual VU meters
- Voice memo and up to 99 marks per recording
- Overdubbing, up to 99 takes
- Built-in effects, including low-cut filtering, compression and limiting
- On-board MS decoding
- Normalize, Divide and Trim editing
- Chromatic tuner and metronome
- A/B loop playback
- Variable playback speed, from 50% to 150%
- Variable pitch per track without affecting playback speed
- USB port for data exchange to and from computer
- Multichannel and stereo USB audio interface for PC/Mac/iPad
- Camera strap mounts
- Mountable directly to DSLR or camcorder with optional HS-01 Hot Shoe Mount adapter
- Accepts standard AA alkaline or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Over 20 hours of operation with 4 x AA alkaline batteries
Here's what comes included with the H6:
- Operation manual
- XYH-6 X/Y mic capsule
- MSH-6 MS mic capsule
- AA size (LR6) battery x 4
- Cubase LE Software
- USB Cable
Zoom H6 Product Video
Capture the performance on a whole new level.
Do more than just record the show: Document the experience. Use the X/Y capsule to capture the overall sound in stereo, then use the other four inputs for a direct feed from the mixing board, or for external spot mics to pick up specific instruments and the room sound. With the H6, you can relive that great performance night after night.
Get the sound that completes the scene.
Whether you slide it onto your camera strap or attach it directly to your DSLR with our Hot Shoe mount, the H6 is the essential audio recorder for location videography. Its supplied MSH-6 mic capsule and onboard MS decoding, plus the ability to record up to 6 tracks simultaneously, gives you plenty of options in post-production.
Deliver the full story, down to the last detail.
Extend your range with the optional SGH-6 Shotgun mic. Get every word of that headline-making interview. Capture breaking news with maximum impact, then mix and prepare the audio for broadcast while still in the field. With the H6, you can do onsite reporting that really resonates.
Make every chord, every note, every riff really sing.
Plug in the optional EXH-6 Dual XLR/TRS capsule and your H6 becomes a personal 6-track studio with six discrete line- or mic-level inputs, each with its own volume control and pad. Record and overdub up to 99 takes in high-resolution audio, then mix down to a stereo MP3 for posting to your favorite website. With the H6, the road from great idea to perfect track just got a lot shorter.
The All-New H6 Teaser Video
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £11.71
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.