You know the benefits of keeping all your production under one roof. Why not keep all your production tools in one box? Final Cut Studio combines the industry-standard Final Cut Pro 5 — including powerful SD, DV and HD editing capability — with the real-time design engine of Motion 2 for stunning motion graphics, the flexible audio creation and control tools of Soundtrack Pro and the sophisticated SD and HD DVD authoring features of DVD Studio Pro 4.
Final Cut Pro 5
- Real-time, native HDV editing: Work with HD as easily as you work with DV.
- Multicamera editing: View simultaneous, multicamera playback in real time for on-the-fly editing.
- Dynamic RT: See more real-time effects than ever thanks to dynamic image quality and frame rate scaling
- Waveform editor with Action layers: Reorder, suspend and delete any audio edit, anytime.
- Intelligent Find-and-Fix: Quickly identify and correct common audio problems.
- Professional effect plug-ins: Extend your sonic palette with over 50 effect plug-ins and Audio Unit support
- GPU-Accelerated 32-bit float rendering: Use your graphics processing hardware to accelerate rendering of high-quality composites
- Replicator: Animate waves of repeating graphics or movies along user-defined grids.
- FxPlug: Usher in a new breed of third-party filter effects using full 32-bit processing.
DVD Studio Pro 4
- HD DVD: Showcase your HD content with industry-standard H.264 encoding.
- Distributed encoding: Dramatically speed up encoding of HD and SD video.
- Dolby Digital Professional encoder: Combine audio and video compression into one workflow.
Back to top
- Industry standard encoding formats
- Advanced format conversions
- Distribute encoding tasks
Batch and Distributed Network Encoding
Back to top
||Mac OS X Tiger version 10.4.4 or later
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £14.84
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.