The Nikon FSA-L2 Camera Attachment is for use exclusively with Nikon EDG Fieldscopes and Nikon DSLR cameras. When used with the Nikon EDG 85/A Fieldscopes, the FSA-L2 Camera Attachment has a 3.5x zoom and provides a focal length of 500-1750mm (f/5.9-21). When connected to an EDG scope via the FSA-L2 Camera Attachment, Nikon DSLRs can be used in aperture priority mode for fast and accurate exposure. The FSA-L2 features a bright optical path with fully multilayer-coated lenses, meaning that the combination of EDG Fieldscopes, the FSA-L2 and Nikon DSLR cameras allows the capture of beautiful moments with high precision and superb image quality.
Key Features: Nikon FSA-L2
- Quickly and easily attaches directly to the F-mount of a Nikon digital SLR camera, for easy connection with an EDG Fieldscope
- Multilayer coating is applied to all lens elements for brighter optics
- Zoom function features an internal vari-magnification system, with magnification of 3.5x
- Focal length ranges from 500mm to 1,750mm when attached to EDG Fieldscope 85/85-A
- Compatible with camera exposure modes: Metered Manual Mode and Aperture-Priority Auto Mode
- Exterior design and color synchronized to match digital SLR camera and EDG fieldscope
Nikon FSA-L2 technical details
Compatible Nikon digital SLR camera (as of August 2009): D3 series/D2 series/D700/D300 series/D200/D100/D90/D80/D70 series/D5000/D60/D50/D3000/D40 series
Back to top
- Magnification: 3.5x zoom
- Mount Bayonet mount
- Exposure mode (camera setting) A (Apeture-Priority Auto)/M (Metered Manual)
- Exposure metering (camera setting) Centre-weighted metering
- Focal length
- With EDG Fieldscope 85/85-A: 500mm - 1,750mm (DX format: 750 - 2,625mm)
- With EDG Fieldscope 65/65-A: 400mm - 1,400mm (DX format: 600 - 2,100mm)
- Aperture (focal length)
- With EDG Fieldscope 85/85-A: f/5.9 - 21 (500mm - 1,750mm)
- With EDG Fieldscope 65/65-A: f/6.2 - 22 (400mm - 1,400mm)
Back to top
|For Use With
||Nikon EDG Fieldscopes and Nikon D-SLR cameras
||150 x 62
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £30.53
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.