Get a gaming experience that packs a powerful punch with an SSD that's strong and durable, inside and out. Graphics-intensive games load in a heartbeat and run blazing fast to keep you immersed in the action. Take your desktop, laptop or console to the next level with an SSD designed to keep your head in the game.
Don’t be held back by sluggish machines and loading times. Get gaming in an instant with incredibly fast read and write speeds.
- Super-fast 550MB/s sequential read speeds
- Consistent high performance 24/7 with nCache Pro Technology
- Graphics-intensive games load in a heartbeat and run blazing fast to keep you immersed in the action
- No-wait boot up and shut down
Trust your gaming to an SSD with superior performance so consistent it's guaranteed to last for a decade.
- 10Built with the highest quality NAND memory
- 10Dynamic and static wear leveling for lasting efficacy
- 10Huge storage capacity for years of gaming
- 10Cool and quiet energy-efficient operation
- 10Up to 33% longer laptop life*2
Get a gaming experience that packs a powerful punch with an SSD that’s strong and durable, inside and out.
- Over-provisioned and over-clocked for consistent high performance under heaviest workloads
- Efficient multitasking and workload management with NCQ queue support
- Shock and vibration resistant*3 aluminium case
Give your gaming an edge with data that never gives up. The SanDisk Extreme PRO SSD was engineered to protect the brains of the operation.
Back to top
- Real-time drive status updates and management tools with SanDisk SSD Dashboard
- TRIM support and Background Garbage Collection to constantly free up unallocated blocks, lower latency and boost performance
- S.M.A.R.T. support to prevent data loss
Back to top
||69.85mm x 100.5mm x 7.0 mm
||SATA Revision 3.0 (6 Gb/s)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £15.23
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.