The NEC Spectraview Reference 302 LED 30 inch Monitor with hood is a high-end professional performance LCD monitor using latest 10-bit AH-IPS with GB-R LED backlight for colour critical applications with many features and benefits for obtaining best picture quality and colour accuracy, whilst maintaining attractive value for money. The NEC SpectraView Reference 302 delivers consistent, truer colours with 108.6% size/99.3% coverage AdobeRGB and hardware calibration with 14-bit LUT (look-up-table) for 42-bit colour control and gamma correction irrespective of colour and input.
The Key Features
Back to top
- The ideal display for all creative professionals, designers, photographers, precision engineers and anyone who cannot accept compromise on colour accuracy
- Consistent Colour Viewing - with 10-bit AH-IPS and GB-R Backlight 16:10 TFT display
- Ergonomically Mastered - comfortable viewing with ErgoDesign and TORO design
- Facility to create and calibrate - thanks to the SpectraView Profiler software, the SpectraView certifier document and detachable black light protection hood including accessories
- True Colours - with a wide colour gamut (108.6% size / 99.3% coverage AdobeRGB) and hardware calibration with 14-bit LUT (look up table) for 42-bit colour control and gamma correction, irrespective of colour and input
- Zero Defect Pixel Warranty - up to 6 months after date of purchase
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location
- Special Characteristics - Adjustable power LED (colour and brightness); AmbiBright; Auto Black Level; Auto Brightness; Auto Contrast; AutoBright ; Backlight Ageing Correction; CableComp with Sync Continuity Detection; Consistent colour viewing with 10-bit AH-IPS 16:10 TFT; Copy calibration; DDC/CI compatible; Digital Uniformity Control (ColorComp); Direct Brightness and Contrast; EcoModes; GammaComp (14 bit Look Up Table) and 14 bit Gamma Correction; NaViSet Administrator 2; OmniColor: sRGB and 6-Axis-Colour-Control; Overdrive; Quick release Stand and Handle; RapidMotion; Self calibration; Self Diagnostics; SpectraView Profiler Software; TileComp; TileMatrix; TORO Design ; Windows 8 compatible
Back to top
||1 x DVI-D; 1 x HDMI ; 1 x Mini DisplayPort; 1 x DisplayPort
||Monitor; Power Cable; Signal Cable DisplayPort; CD-ROM (User Guides/Manuals); CD-ROM with SpectraView® Profiler Software and manual; Detachable black light protection hood including accessories; SpectraView® Certifier document, Signal Cable: DVI-D - DVI-D
||2560 x 1600
|Screen Size (Inches)
||22.4 x 688 x 466 mm
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £82.17
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.