The Acuter Newtony-50 consists of a great little telescope set that has the added bonus of a removable discovery panel. This reveals the fascinating inner-workings of the Newtonian optical system, a great way for kids and adults to learn how their new Acuter telescope works. It is best for observing, learning and capturing still images of the stars with your smartphone. Simply utilise the included smartphone adapter and keep a digital log of your observations. This Newtonian Telescope consists of a 50mm diameter f=200 construction and comes equipped with a 20x Eyepiece, a Projection Eyepiece, and a Table Top Tripod. So simply unwrap your new telescope from its colourful and portable gift box, and follow in the footsteps of Sir Isaac Newton himself. Discover, share, and dive into the captivating world of astronomy. The sky's the limit!
Acuter Newtony-50 Educational Telescope Discovery Set Key Features:
- Compact and portable telescope system
- Newtonian style 50mm diameter mirror f=200 telescope
- Ideal for introducing astronomy to people of all ages
- Great for observing, learning, and sharing discoveries
- Ability to take still images of the stars with your smartphone
- Premium optics with 20x eyepiece included
- Discover the telescope's inner-workings with the removable discovery panel
- Durable and adjustable table-top tripod stand
- Includes an educational projection eyepiece
- Colourful gift box (with handle) for easy transportation
What's in the box?
- 1 x Acuter Newtony-50 Educational Telescope Discovery Set
- 1 x Universal Smartphone Adaptor
- 1 x Extra Eyepiece
- 1 x Adjustable Compact Tripod
- 1 x User guide
Is the Acuter Newtony-50 a beginner telescope?
Yes, the Acuter Newtony-50 has been made specifically for those just starting their journey into astronomy. It is also a great way to get kids involved, with the smartphone adapter allowing you take photos of your discoveries.
Who invented the reflector telescope?
The British scientist Sir Isaac Newton invented the reflector telescope, the system which is used within this Acuter Newtony-50.
How does the smartphone adapter work?
Simply utilise the smartphone adapter when you wish to capture a still image of what you can see through the telescope's eyepiece. This is essentially a plate that you can strap your smartphone too, allowing the phone's camera to sit atop the T2 Ring in place of the eyepiece.
Back to top
Back to top
Focal Length [mm]
||Table Top Tripod