The Adobe Master Collection CS4 Upgrade (from CS3) Win is a collection of all of Adobe's leading design software products. The Adobe Master Collection enables you to create rich and unique content for nearly all media areas including Print, Web, Interactive, Video and Mobile. Perfect for the professional looking to work without limits.
For further information regarding upgrade eligibility check the Upgrade eligibility tool on the Adobe website.
Adobe Master Collection CS4 Upgrade (from CS3) Win combines:
- Adobe InDesign CS4
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended
- Adobe Illustrator CS4
- Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro
- Adobe Flash CS4 Professional
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
- Adobe Fireworks CS4
- Adobe Contribute CS4
- Adobe After Effects CS4
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
- Adobe Soundbooth CS4
- Adobe OnLocation CS4
- Adobe Encore CS4
Adobe Master Collection CS4 Upgrade (from CS3) Win - Express yourself richly in virtually any medium
Express yourself freely and stay in the creative flow, no matter what the medium for your design, thanks to numerous new features and improvements in Creative Suite 4 Master Collection.
Adobe Master Collection CS4 Upgrade (from CS3) Win - Simplify workflows for greater efficiency
Design across media more efficiently and effectively using simpler ways to complete common tasks and innovative new approaches to moving from one medium to another.
Adobe Master Collection CS4 Upgrade (from CS3) Win - Exchange information, ideas, and feedback more easily
Work with new and enhanced creative professional services that enable you to collaborate online with colleagues and clients, find answers to technical questions, create and share colour harmonies, and more.
Adobe Master Collection CS4 Upgrade (from CS3) Win - System Requirements
Back to top
- 2GHz or faster processor for DV; 3.4GHz for HDV; dual 2.8GHz for HD*
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended) or Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (certified for 32-bit Windows XP and Windows Vista†)
- 2GB of RAM (more RAM recommended when running multiple components)
- 24.3GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based storage devices)
- 1,280x900 display with OpenGL 2.0–compatible graphics card
- Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0
- Dedicated 7200 RPM hard drive for DV and HDV editing; striped disk array storage (RAID 0) for HD; SCSI disk subsystem preferred
- For SD/HD workflows, an Adobe-certified card for capture and export to tape
- OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 port for DV and HDV capture, export to tape, and transmit to DV device
- DVD-ROM drive (DVD+-R burner required for DVD creation)
- Blu-ray burner required for Blu-ray disc creation
- Microsoft Windows Driver Model– or ASIO-compatible sound card
- QuickTime 7.4.5 software required for QuickTime and multimedia features
Back to top
||XP, Vista, Mac OS X v10.4.11?10.5.4
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £36.21
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.