If you are looking for a microphone to record or stream high-quality sound, then the Audio-Technica ATR3350x Omnidirectional Condenser Clip-On Microphone stands as a perfect solution. Featuring a convenient on/off switch and low-profile design, this high-quality condenser is specially designed for accurate and intelligible voice reproduction. The newscaster-style clip-on microphone features a dual-mono 3.5mm output plug that sends audio to both the right and left channels when connected to the 3.5mm stereo input of a DSLR, handheld audio recorder, or video camera. This microphone can capture sound from every direction, which comes in handy if you wish to capture the surrounding personality of a recording area. It includes a clothing clip, so you can easily place it in the lapel of your jacket, or on your dress or shirt. It comes with an LR44 battery and foam windscreen for added functionality.
Audio-Technica ATR3350x Omnidirectional Condenser Clip-On Microphone Key Features:
- Specially designed to capture professional sound recordings
- Low-profile and condenser design for video use
- Lightweight and compact body for ease of use
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern offers full coverage
- Inconspicuous mic with exceptional sound properties
- Records at a frequency range of 50 to 18 kHz
- In-line battery pack with on/off switch for convenient control
- Dual-mono 3.5 mm output plug for connecting a wide variety of devices
- Includes a clothing clip for placing it in the lapel of your jacket or on your dress or shirt
- Supplied with foam windscreen for protection against wind
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Audio-Technica ATR3350x Omnidirectional Condenser Clip-On Microphone
- 1 x Clothing Clip
- 1 x LR44 Battery
- 1 x Foam Windscreen
Can I use the Audio-Technica ATR3350x microphone for recording YouTube videos?
The Audio-Technica ATR3350x is an omnidirectional condenser clip-on microphone, which makes it perfect for filmmaking and broadcasting. This makes it a suitable option for podcasting on the go or creating YouTube videos as it is unobtrusive and discreet and can be positioned close to the mouth while remaining out of sight.
How does the foam windscreen (included) protect this Audio-Technica ATR3350x microphone?
This modern ATR3350x microphone comes with a foam windscreen that helps to remove unnecessary sounds that are picked up like plosives and noise from the wind. It also helps to protect the microphone components from moisture, especially saliva and breath, as well as preventing dust and other debris from entering the area where the condenser is located.
What frequency range does this microphone record at?
The Audio-Technica microphone records at a frequency range of 50 to 18 kHz, making it perfect for video use.
Back to top
Back to top