Benro’s GD3WH Precision Geared Head has been designed for precision and accuracy when shooting. It lends itself to landscape and macro photographers where it is necessary to make the slightest adjustments to capture the perfect shot. This intuitive and easy-to-use design features 3 large control knobs that allow for quick, fine-tune adjustments as well as 3 spirit levels which also helps you to perfectly level your frame. It has a maximum weight load of 6kg and includes a versatile Arca-type quick release plate, enabling you to easily change tripod head when you need to.
Register for Benro’s full 5 year warranty, here.
Benro GD3WH Precision Geared Head Key Features:
- Intuitive and easy-to-use design
- Allows for fast and precise camera positioning
- Perfect for landscape and macro photography
- Includes an Arca-type quick release plate (PU70)
- Features 3 spirit levels for accurate levelling
- Head can Tilt Up/Down +90°/-30° and Tilt Landscape –90°/+30°
Please note that some of the knobs will be inaccessible if you use this on a tripod with a flat base. However, you can counter this by attaching the head to the Benro GDHAD1 Geared Head Adaptor.
What’s in the box?
Back to top
- 1 x Benro GD3WH 3-Way Geared Head
- 1 x Arca-Type Quick Release Plate (PU70)
Back to top