Beyerdynamic DT700 Pro X Headphones
Beyerdynamic DT700 Pro X Studio Headphones are designed for monitoring and recording. They deliver a detailed and powerful sound, used for a wide range of applications. These closed headphones are super comfortable and offer outstanding passive isolation. Made in Germany, these Beyerdynamic headphones feature robust and durable workmanship. More
1x Beyerdynamic DT700 Pro X Headphones Sorry, there are no more available.
Finance options available
Beyerdynamic DT700 Pro X Studio Headphones are designed for monitoring and recording. They deliver a detailed and powerful sound, used for a wide range of applications. These closed headphones are super comfortable and offer outstanding passive isolation. Made in Germany, these Beyerdynamic headphones feature robust and durable workmanship.
Beyerdynamic DT700 Pro X Headphones Key Features:
- Studio headphones designed for monitoring and recording
- Results in a powerful and vibrant sound
- Can be used for a wide range of applications on all devices
- Enables super-comfortable wear even for prolonged periods
- Delivers outstanding passive sound isolation
- Designed to be durable, hard-wearing, and robust
- Includes the newly developed STELLAR.45 driver for the best sound reproduction quality
- Delivers an impedance of 45 ohms for studio-quality sound
- The spring steel headband design ensures a secure over-the-ear fit
- Velour ear pads guarantee superior ventilation
- Made in Germany using premium quality materials
- Comes with a drawstring bag to prevent against dust, dirt and scuffs
- Includes a removable mini-XLR cable for great connectivity options
- Weighs around 350 grams
- Suitable for both in-studio and on-location applications
Expanded Beyerdynamic DT700 Pro X Headphones Key Features:
Professional Audio Quality
Delivering an outstanding combination of performance and flexibility, the Beyerdynamic DT700 Pro X Headphones are circumaural studio headphones that deliver studio-quality sound. They use the STELLAR.45 sound transducer to provide studio-grade performance. Featuring a neodymium ring magnet and a copper-clad high-tech wire, combined with the three-layer speaker diaphragm. The integrated damping layer has created a highly effective driver system that performs superbly and makes it compatible with a wide variety of devices. These headphones deliver a vast and natural frequency response, thanks to the innovative membrane structure that controls the axial motion of the voice coil. The transducer renders a fast and detailed transient response to create a distortion-free sound, even at high sound pressure levels.
Sustainable and Comfortable Design
Made in Germany, the DT700 Pro X features a hard-wearing, robust and durable design. All the components, such as the metal headband, mini-XLR connector, GRP components, and hard-wearing cable provide resilience for professional applications. These sustainable headphones are designed for daily use and are made from premium-quality materials. They feature a tailored fit for prolonged wear and excellent comfort. The headband design assures a secure over-the-ear fit and the soft velour ear pads guarantee superior ventilation. The ergonomic design of the headphones can easily adapt to the shape of the wearer’s head with the aid of soft memory foam. Both the ear pads and the memory foam can be replaced if required.
Compatible with a Wide Range of Applications
The headphones are compatible with a wide range of applications on a wide range of devices, allowing you to use them anytime, anywhere. The high-performance STELLAR.45 driver makes the headphones compatible with laptops, tablets, audio interfaces, and mobile phones. The impedance of 45 ohms produces studio-quality volume and power. The headphones can be used with various devices and the removable mini-XLR connector can be swapped out to use other cables with different lengths or connectivity options. The cable concept is ideal for everyday use and makes these headphones suitable for both in-studio and on-location/outdoor applications.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Beyerdynamic DT700 Pro X Studio Headphones
- 1 x Straight Cable, 3-Pin Mini-XLR and Mini Stereo Jack (3.5 mm) with 1/4" Adapter (Length 3 m)
- 1 x Straight Cable, 3-Pin Mini-XLR and Mini Stereo Jack (3.5 mm) with 1/4" Adapter (Length 1.8 m)
- 1 x Drawstring Bag
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
What is the nominal sound pressure level that DT700 Pro X can withstand?
The DT700 Pro X is capable of withstanding nominal sound pressure levels of up to 100 dB SPL (1 mW / 500 Hz) and 114 dB SPL (1 V / 500 Hz).
How much do they weigh?
Made from premium quality materials, these circumaural studio headphones weigh up to 350 grams (without the cable) and are easy to carry with you in their drawstring bag.
How are DT900 Pro X and DT700 Pro X different?
The DT700 Pro X headphones feature closed-back earcups for sound isolation and the DT900 Pro X headphones feature open-back earcups for a wide stereo image.Back to top
|Connector Type||3.5mm Plug|
|Frequency response||5 - 40,000Hz|
|Impedance @ 1kHz||48 Ω|
|Manufacturers Link||Beyer Dynamic|