Designed for small mirrorless cameras, the Billingham 72 is one of Billingham’s smallest bags. Made using waterproof canvas or FibreNyte material, if has two overlapping layers of foam, top grain leather and solid brass details that give it a professional and durable finish. With a front pocket for accessories and a fully adjustable and removable strap, it’s both stylish and practical.
Billingham 72 Key Features:
- Available in a range of different colours
- For fixed prime & compact system cameras
- Built from two overlapping layers of foam
- Fully covered for complete protection
- Fully adjustable and removable shoulder sling
- Front pocket for batteries, memory cards etc.
- 3 layer waterproof canvas or FibreNyte material
- Top grain leather and solid brass details
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Made in England
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Billingham 72
- 1 x Stowaway Sling
- 1 x 72 padded divider
- 1 x 72 removable padded base
- 1 x Drawstring bag size A
What other colours are available?
The Billingham 72 is available in a range of colours including:
- Billingham 72 - Navy/Chocolate
- Billingham 72 - Black Fibrenyte/Black
- Billingham 72 - Burgundy/Chocolate
- Billingham 72 - Khaki/Tan
- Billingham 72 - Black/Tan
What is FibreNyte and is it better than canvas?
FibreNyte is an extra-rugged material that offers protection against both wear and tear. The canvas bags are just as hardy. Both are hard-wearing yet lightweight and never require reproofing. They will remain moisture and heat-resistant for their entire life. So rest assured, whatever colour bag you choose, whether it is canvas or FibreNyte, it will be water-resistant and provide an effective defence against inclement weather conditions.
What can I fit inside?
The bag has internal dimensions of 110mm (4⅜") x 90mm (3½") x 140mm (5½") (WxDxH). This makes it ideal for small fixed prime lens cameras or compact mirrorless cameras with a small lens attached. It’ll carry cameras like the Leica Q2 (with lens hood) or Fujifilm XPro3 with a 35mm prime.
Back to top
Back to top
||H19 x W15 x D13 cm
||H14 x W11 x D9 cm