How would you like the opportunity to shoot two catwalk shows from the photographer's pit, the same pit where hours earlier the world's press will have been shooting London Fashion Week?
In partnership with Canon, we're giving you the opportunity to join us at Somerset House in London on Sunday 23rd September to photograph two shows at London Fashion Weekend. This is an opportunity for photography enthusiasts of all levels of experience, from beginners to professionals, with guidance available to those who are new to catwalk photography.
The best part? It's FREE! You just need to secure one of the limited spaces available as soon as possible. Here's what you need to know:
Date & Time
The event will be held on Sunday 23 September 2012.
You can opt to attend one of two available sessions, starting at either 11:30am or 2:30pm.
You will need to specify which session you'd prefer to attend when you book and we'll try our best to accommodate your request. If no session is specified we will allocate attendees to one of the two sessions.
The catwalk show will be in the Main Show Tent in the main courtyard space of Somerset House in Covent Garden, London.
The meeting place and time will be provided closer to the time to those who secure a place at the event.
How to book
This event is FREE to attend and places are strictly limited, so please only apply for a place at the event if you are able to attend.
To request a place at this exciting event, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- The time slot you would prefer to attend, either starting at 11:30am or 2:30pm
Please email us once only as we will only allocate one session per person. We will endeavour to reply within 5 days of receiving your email with your allocated time slot, if you have been successful in securing a place. Allocation of tickets is entirely at our discretion.
- Each session is made up of two individual catwalk shows, each approximately 15-25 minutes long. There will be a briefing and technical assistance before the first show begins and a break in between for you to re-group, review your images and ask questions to the Canon representative on hand before the second show starts.
- You must bring your own camera and lenses as well as memory cards. Cameras and lenses will not be provided by Canon on the day.
- You will need to make your own travel arrangements to/from London and to the venue.
- Further details and a meeting location & time will be provided closer to the time.
- By attending, you agree to the terms and conditions set by the organisers (The British Fashion Council)
- Final T & C’s on picture usage will be determined nearer the time.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the main show space.
We look forward to seeing you at Somerset House next month!