The Boya BY-HM100 Handheld Microphone is specially tailored for voice reproduction for maximised clarity. You can use it to capture speech for a wide range of purposes, including interviews, presentations, lectures, boardroom meetings, etc. This microphone features a 360-degree omnidirectional pickup pattern, so it can pick up sound from all directions. Moreover, it offers 70 Hz to 15 kHz frequency response and requires no phantom power or battery to run. It is designed with a built-in mesh head to reduce plosives and wind noise - maximising clarity. It features an aluminium-alloy body to ensure incredible durability and strength. Showcasing a matte black finish, this mic looks visually appealing and can fit in every environment. This microphone comes equipped with a standard 3-pin XLR M jack for seamless connectivity. It is supplied with a carrying pouch for easy storage and transportation.
Boya BY-HM100 Handheld Microphone Key Features:
- Perfect for lecture, presentation, and boardroom applications
- Features an omnidirectional 360-degree pickup pattern to capture noise from any direction
- Offers a tailored frequency response that makes it ideal for speech
- Designed with an isolated capsule to make the sound clear by reducing handling noise
- Features an aluminium-alloy body to ensure long-lasting use
- Showcases a lightweight and functional design for easy portability
- Comes equipped with an XLR connector for added practicality
- Requires no phantom power or extra batteries to run
- Supplied with a carry-pouch for added convenience
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Boya BY-HM100 Handheld Microphone
- 1 x Carrying Pouch
- 1 x Limited 1-Year Warranty
Is the Boya BY-HM100 Handheld Microphone suitable for shooting in outdoor environments?
The Boya BY-HM100 Handheld Microphone features an isolated mic capsule to reduce plosives and wind noise, making it perfect for shooting in outdoor environments.
How is the Boya BY-HM100 Handheld Microphone different from the Boya BY-MC2 Conference Microphone?
The Boya BY-HM100 Handheld Microphone Features an omnidirectional 360-degree pickup pattern, which means it can capture sound from any direction. On the other hand, the Boya BY-MC2 BY-HM100 Handheld Microphone is a directional microphone that features a 0-degree cardioid polar pattern and perfectly captures sound in a 6-meter radius with 180-degree coverage.
Can I use the Boya BY-HM100 Handheld Microphone for news-gathering reporting?
Specially designed to reduce unnecessary low frequencies greatly, the Boya BY-HM100 Handheld Microphone can be used in many fields, such as for news reporting, ENG, interviews, and presentations.
Back to top
Back to top