The Boya BY-M100D Miniature Condenser Smartphone microphone helps you upgrade the sound capture quality of your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch running on iOS 10. Lightweight and compact, this microphone remains almost unnoticeable when added to your setup. BY-M100D offers easy plug-and-play operation as it runs on power from your device and does not require complicated configuration. It is designed with an MFi-certified Lightning connector attached to the microphone body, so you can directly connect it to the Lightning port of your iOs device. This enables this mic to bypass the need for mounting accessories as well as audio cables. Plus, Its 50Hz to 18kHz frequency response supports full-spectrum recording for ambient sound and speech. The head of the mic can rotate up to 180° for optimal and quick positioning. It is provided with a foam windscreen to reduce unwanted ambient noise capture.
Boya BY-M100D Miniature Condenser Smartphone Mic with Lightning Connector Key Features:
- Perfect for mobile journalists, Vloggers, and more
- Specially designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Robust construction ensure incredible strength and durability
- Showcases a perfect combination of ease of use and functionality
- Features an MFi-certified Lightning connector for seamless connectivity
- Showcases a lightweight and ultra-compact design
- Offers 50Hz to 18kHz frequency response to enable full-spectrum vocal recording
- Designed with 180° rotating head for added convenience
- Plug-and-play operation for quick-action recording on the go
- Requires no charging or additional batteries
- Supplied with a windscreen to reduce wind noise
What's in the box?
- 1 x Boya BY-M100D Miniature Condenser Smartphone Mic with Lightning Connector
- 1 x Foam Windscreen
- 1 x Limited 1-Year Warranty
From what directions does the BY-M100D microphone capture sound?
The Boya BY-M100D Miniature Condenser Smartphone Mic features an omnidirectional polar pattern, so it can capture sound from every direction. No matter how you hold it, the BY-M100D will still be able to pick up and transmit audio.
What is the purpose of the supplied foam windscreen?
The Boya BY-M100D Miniature Condenser Smartphone Microphone is supplied with a foam windscreen to help reduce unwanted sounds such as those caused by the wind when recording outdoors. It also helps to protect the microphone components from moisture when recording vocal audio.
Does the BY-M100D Miniature Condenser Smartphone Mic run on batteries?
The Boya BY-M100D Miniature Condenser Smartphone Mic runs on power supplied by your mobile device, so it does not require any batteries or charging for operation. Moreover, it features no dials, buttons, or switches to configure.
Back to top
Back to top