The Boya BY-PM500 is a versatile and affordable USB microphone that features multiple audio recording modes. It has two switchable polar patterns: cardioid, which focuses on vocal pickup right from the front, and omnidirectional, which captures sound from all directions around the microphone. This microphone is equipped with a convenient single knob, which provides precise control over mic gain, mute function, and headphone volume. It has a multicoloured indicator that specifies which knob setting you are utilising at the moment. With a dedicated jack, you can directly plug in your headphones and monitor the source sound in real-time. The mic is very easy-to-use with a simple plug-and-play feature and is compatible with most laptops, PC, Android, and iOS devices. You can create high-end online content such as a podcast, game streaming, conference calls, vocals, instrument recording, and so much more.
Boya BY-PM500 USB Microphone Key Features:
- Capable of broadcast-quality audio recording
- Switch from Cardioid mode to Omnidirectional mode with ease
- Audio pickup from one direction, as well as in 360°
- Features a single knob control for muting, headphone monitoring, and recording volume
- Latency free real-time sound monitoring with headphone amplifier
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Android devices
- Utilises either of the Type-C or Type-A USB for power and connection
- Frequency response of 24 Bit or 48 kHz resolution for better pick-up
- Ideal for live streaming, podcast, video conferencing, and vocals
- Comes equipped with a detachable desk stand for better portability
- Compact, lightweight and portable
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Boya BY-PM500 USB Microphone
- 1 x USB Type-C Cable (6.5')
- 1 x USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable (9.8')
- 1 x Metal Desktop Stand
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Does the Boya BY-PM500 microphone come with a lengthy wire?
The Boya BY-PM500 microphone is supplied with two different wires — a USB Type–C (2m) and a USB Type-C to Type-A (3m).
Can you connect headphones to the Boya BY-PM500 microphone via Bluetooth?
This Boya microphone is not capable of Bluetooth connectivity. For monitoring sound, you have to use a wired headphone with a 3.5 mm connector.
Can you use the Boya BY-PM500 microphone with MacBook air?
You can easily and efficiently use this Boya microphone with MacBook Air. Simply use the provided Type-C to Type-A USB cable and connect it with your MacBook.
Can you use the BY-PM500 for recording songs?
This Boya microphone is capable of recording vocals and instruments in professional audio quality. For improved audio recording, you can buy and attach a pop filter.
Back to top
Back to top
Is Good For