The Bresser Solarix 76/350 Telescope + Solar Filter lets you observe the starry night sky as well as the sun. Sporting an Alt-Azimuth mount, this versatile telescope is easy to use and can effortlessly pan while observing the stars. A smartphone bracket is also placed on the telescope which allows you to attach a smartphone and capture clear and vibrant celestial images.
Bresser Solarix 76/350 Telescope + Solar Filter Key Features:
- Versatile and compact telescope for celestial and solar observation
- 18x to 175x magnification power for deep sky exploration
- Special foil on solar filter protects the eyes from harsh sunlight
- Ideal for observing stars, planets, sun, moons, and celestial objects
- Newtonian reflector optical design for sharp clarity and colour accuracy
- Alt Azimuth mount for easy movement and panning
- Smartphone bracket holds a smartphone for image capturing
- Manufactured from aluminium material for durability
- Comes with Stellarium Astronomy software for moon charts and planetary locations
- 2x magnification Barlow lens for quick and easy assembly
- Dedicated three-section tripod for stable performance
What's in the box?
- 1 x Bresser Solarix 76/350 Telescope
- 1 x AZ Mount with Aluminium Tripod
- 1 x Solar Filter CE Certified
- 1 x H-20mm Eyepiece 3.1cm
- 1 x H-4mm Eyepiece 3.1cm
- 1 x Barlow Lens (2x Magnification)
- 1 x Smartphone Adapter
- 1 x Astronomy Software
- 1 x User Manual
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
Do you have to assemble this telescope or is it preassembled?
This telescope comes pre-assembled. All you have to do is attach it to a tripod and start observing.
Can you attach any kind of phone to the smartphone bracket?
The smartphone holder bracket accommodates most smartphones, enabling you to securely capture images of celestial objects and planets.
Can you also use this telescope for solar observation?
You can use this telescope for solar observation as it comes with a CE certified solar filter. This filter contains a special foil that protects the eye from all sorts of solar radiation, including infrared, ultraviolet, and harsh visible light.
What is the highest magnification ability of the telescope?
This telescope offers the highest magnification capability of 175x, allowing you to observe deep space objects, stars, nebulas, planets, and similar other objects.
What material is used to manufacture this telescope? Is it lightweight?
This telescope is manufactured from durable and lightweight aluminium material with some metallic and plastic components. The telescope only weighs 2kg for easy transportation and relocation on the spot.
Back to top
Back to top
Focal Length [mm]
Magnification With Eyepieces Supplied [x]