Brinno BCC200 is a high-end timelapse camera bundle with 80-day battery life, is powered by a HDR-sensor and special night-modes. Perfect use for documenting construction projects, analyzing environmental changes, and an amazing variety of other long-term outdoor photographic tasks. BCC200 delivers the exceptional time-lapse videos even under the most challenging backlights and/or dark conditions. The new industrial-grade aeronautical aluminum alloy clampod’s great load capacity increases its convenience for operation.
- HDR Video Sensor: High performance HDR video sensor, which helps produce great shots with high contrast, even in challenging lighting conditions like those encountered at night
- Instant Video: Brinno BCC200 gives you a real Time-Lapse Video, not thousands separate photos, no complicated post-processing
- Industrial-grade aeronautical aluminum alloy clamp pod The industrial-grade aeronautical aluminum alloy clamp is small and portable while still maintains a great clamping power with great load capacity increases its convenience for operation
- Superior Power Saving World record long term battery operated technique with outstanding 2.5 months of battery life (using a time interval of 30 minutes, 4 AA batteries)
- Long term project time lapse video Setting up and operating Brinno BCC200 Construction Camera Pro takes no effort at all. No editing is required when shooting the long term construction project with BCC200. View months of construction in minutes
- Produces instant read-to-watch time lapse video Produces ready-to-view video at the push of a button with no need to spend hours on post-processing
- f2.0 Aspherical lens: Sharper, brighter images with this aspherical glass lens
- Wide Angle View 112°Field of View. A wider area can be recorded creating panoramic images
- Weather resistant IPX4 dustproof weather resistant design housing is clear to allow for monitoring of the watertight seal and the camera
Industrial-grade aeronautical aluminum alloy clamp
The industrial-grade aeronautical aluminum alloy clamp of BCC200 is immensely strong and modified into the best support loadings of up to 40 kgs., which can be fixed onto a wide variety of surfaces, from pipes, cylindrical objects to tree branches…etc. It is easy to use and very stable – no longer have the problem of achieving the desired shooting angle at the construction and/or job sites.
Amazing 80 days battery life, 4 AA batteries
World record long term battery operated construction camera with outstanding 2.5 months (80 days) of battery life (using a time interval of 30 minutes, Timer setting is on: records 8 hours per day). Easy and rapid deployment of BCC200 professional construction camera at any site, without the need for wiring or power.
BCC200 Package Contents
Back to top
- HDR TimeLapse Camera (TLC200Pro)
- Dustproof weather resistant housing (ATH120)
- industrial-grade aeronautical aluminum alloy clamp
- Bungee cords
- 8GB SD Card (32GB maximum)
- 4 AA batteries
- 19mm Lens (35mm Equivalent) wide-angle lens on TLC200Pro
- Lens cover for TLC200Pro
- Screw driver for TLC200Pro
- fasten screws
- Instruction manual
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £10.57
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.