Bushnell’s Prime 24MP Low-Glow Trail Camera is designed to capture wildlife in their natural habitat. It’s easy and simple to set-up thanks to its intuitive navigation menu and will allow you to capture stunning images and video with its powerful 24MP, auto day/night sensor. The unit is equipped with Bushnell’s low-glow technology which consists of 36 low glow LEDs that will give you consistent illumination when the light begins to fade. Adjustable settings allow you to capture 1-3 images per trigger or anywhere from 5 to 60 seconds of video at a time. You can even adjust the trigger interval from 1 second to 60 minutes to capture the perfect shot. This unit allows you to capture wildlife in ways that you simply cannot with conventional cameras, enabling the documentation of animals unaffected by human interruption.
Bushnell Prime 24MP Low-Glow Trail Camera Key Features:
- Versatile 80 ft flash range
- 24MP automatic day/night sensor
- 36 low glow LED technology
- Lightning-fast 0.3-second trigger speed
- Fast 1-second recovery rate
- Adjustable the trigger interval
- Adjustable 1-3 shot trigger
- 1080p at 30 fps video with audio
- Capture 5-60 second videos
- Removable Battery Tray
- Intuitive and easy-to-use navigation
- Fog and waterproof design
What's in the box?
- 1 x Bushnell Prime 24MP Low-Glow Trail Camera
- 1 x Tree Mounting Strap
How do you set up a Bushnell trail camera?
You can easily set up your Bushnell trail camera via the intuitive setup panel. This panel gives options to set up trigger intervals, the number of shots, video or photos and more! It’s easy and simple.
What is the the unit powered by?
The Bushnell Prime 24MP Low-Glow Trail Camera is powered by 6 AA batteries and are easily replaced via the removable battery tray.
Back to top
Back to top
||6 AA batteries (not included)
||36 Low-Glow LEDs
HD Movie Mode
||720p @ 60FPS
||SD (up to 32 GB)
Shutter speed min