Since the popularity of the original ColorChecker Passport, Calibrite have now enhanced the original Passport to suit the full colour management process. It now includes a new 18% Grey Target, providing increased functionality to also support a traditional grey balance workflow. In full, this colour calibration tool ensures that your camera captures true colours, your monitor displays them accurately, and your printer produces photos that match what you see on the screen. By combining colour/tonal targets and camera calibration software, the Calibrite ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 guarantees professional quality colour control to ensure an optimum creative workflow. It now also includes a lanyard, increasing portability.
Calibrite ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 Key Features:
- Includes an industry standard 24 patch colour reference
- Compatible with included software suited to DNG and TIFF (ICC) workflows
- Supported 3rd party software (Hasselblad Phocus and Black Magic DaVinci Resolve)
- Creative refinement of white balance to warm or cool an image, or series of images
- Visual reference for judging, controlling and editing shadow details or highlight clipping
- Top row integrates HSL (hue, saturation, lightness) spectrum patches
- Contains spectrally neutral middle grey target that gives 18% reflectance
- Use for setting proper camera exposure
- Quickly check lighting ratios - important for portrait photography
- Alternate choice for custom neutral balancing camera
- White Balance tool with spectrally neutral extra-light grey
- Eliminate colour casts and actively speed up post production colour editing
- Suitable for colour quality evaluation in graphic arts, electronic publishing and TV
- Provides a fully non-subjective standard of comparison
- 125mm (H) x 90mm (W) x 9mm (T) overall dimensions
What’s in the box?
- 1 x ColorChecker Classic target
- 1 x Creative enhancement target
- 1 x White balance target
- 1 x 18% Grey target
- 1 x Lanyard
What photographic targets are included within this colour tool?
The Calibrite ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 includes Colorchecker Classic target, Creative enhancement target, White balance target, and 18% Grey target.
Can you use this tool to colour-match multiple cameras?
The Calibrite ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 is an ideal tool for colour matching multiple cameras within a wide production.
How big is this pro-level colour tool?
As the name suggests, the Calibrite ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 is incredibly transportable and literally the size of a passport.
Back to top