Item Condition : OB (Open Box)
The item shows signs that is has been tested.The packaging shows minor wear. Stock Image used.
Back to top
The Calumet CK8210 4-Section Carbon Fibre Tripod with 90 Degree Mount offers a sleek, sturdy construction boasting a new centre locking system that allows the centre column to rotate 360-deg. Furthermore, the centre column can be used as a small jib arm giving you more shooting options at a variety of unique angles. The tripod can be easily adjusted to any situation thanks to the number of versatile configurations it offers. This includes a tripod, small table-top tripod, jib arm, and monopod. Additionally, the non-slip, removable feet can be swapped out depending on the surface you’re working with, making it a one-stop solution for all types of creative work in any environment.
Calumet CK8210 4-Section Carbon Fibre Tripod with 90 Degree Mount Key Features:
- Supports a max load of 8kg ideal for DSLRs and mirrorless system cameras
- Versatile configurations including a small table-top tripod when paired with optional accessories
- Each leg features an angle button for fast adjustment of the leg angles – 22, 45, and 75-deg
- Easily adjustable 4-section legs with removable, no-slip rubber feet
- You only need to perform a half a turn to lock and release leg tubes instead of a one full turn
- Turns into a monopod with a non-slip, anti-freeze, soft padded foam for better handling
- Equipped with an adjustable centre column that rotates 360-deg
- Boasts a sleek 11-layer Carbon Fibre construction and delivers Calumet’s professional reliability
- Achieves a maximum height of 169cm and a minimum height of 19.5cm
- Portable design weighing 1.5kg and measuring only 52cm when folded
- Comes with 2 1/4 screw holes – located on the tripod body and the centre locking system – for the attachment of other accessories
- The included release button and insurance pin allows for fast swapping of accessories
Expanded Calumet CK8210 4-Section Carbon Fibre Tripod with 90 Degree Mount Key Features:
Versatile Centre Column
The adjustable centre column can not only be rotated 360 degrees but can also be used as a small job arm. Its’ versatile design allows you to shoot at a variety of unique angles, and when used at 90-deg with the included centre column ring, the centre column can even support two cameras. Additionally, the centre column features measurement engravings so that you can quickly find the ideal height to work with.
Tripod and Monopod in One
One of the tripod legs features a non-slip, anti-freeze, soft padded foam for better handling. This leg – that is also adorned with the Calumet logo – can be detached from the tripod base to form a monopod. To detach it, simply twist the leg and then connect a double-threaded screw to the top of the leg tube.
Table-top Tripod Configuration
The bottom of the platform features three 1/4 screw holes to which you can attach three short tubes that can be purchased as an optional accessory. This will turn the platform into a small table-top tripod for even more versatility achieved from one tripod. Furthermore, accessories such as the three short tubes and the phone clip (sold separately) can be stored inside of the centre column for better portability.
What’s in the box?
Back to top
- 1 x Calumet CK8210 4-Section Carbon Fibre Tripod
- 1 x Adjustable Centre Column
- 1 x 90 Degree Mount
Back to top
Horizontal centre column