The built-in lithium ion battery lasts about 3-4 hours. The battery is charged through the USB micro port. The WiFi range is over 400 ft / 120m, though the range depends greatly on the exact location and scenario. The CamRanger Mini works with most Nikon and Canon DSLRs. The included case can be used for storage and to attach to the camera or tripod. Find more information in the Knowledge Base.
The CamRanger Mini app is available for iOS and Android as a free download from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Both the Android and iOS apps have been completely revamped from the original CamRanger app.
- Wirelessly stream live view from the camera to the device
- Double tap to increase magnification
- Single tap to focus on an area or fine tune with incremental focus adjustments
- Wirelessly capture images or trigger from the camera
- Thumbnails automatically appear on the top of the screen after taking a picture
- Tap a thumbnail to view the image
- Configure images to automatically display on the device
- Images are always saved to the camera card and optionally can be saved to the device
- Pinch zoom or double tap to view the image at up to 200%
- Supports full screen mode to maximize the screen size
- Use a variety of overlays: grid lines, file name, exif data, histogram
For more information visit the CamRanger website here.
Back to top