The Canon EOS C100 Mark II Atomos Ninja V Kit includes the Canon C100 MK II HD Camcorder and Atomos Ninja V HDMI Monitor/Recorder. At the heart of the C100 II is a Super 35mm format 8.3MP CMOS sensor, DIGIC 4 Image Processor and Dual Pixel CMOS AF to ensure smooth, consistent focusing and improved image quality, even at high ISO speeds. The C100 MK II comes with improved RGB video processing, AVCHD and MP4 1920x1080/60p recording, uncompressed YCbCr output from HDMI, and many other new and enhanced capabilities for improved operability and convenient handling. What's more, with its EF lens mount you have the creative freedom to shoot for every occasion and create a cinematic look with shallow depth of field. SD cards not included.
Key Features: Canon EOS C100 Mark II HD Camcorder
- Super 35mm format 8.3 MP CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus as standard
- Improved and re-designed 3.5" OLED monitor and Colour Viewfinder
- ISO range of 320-102,400
- 28 Mbps (MAX) ACVHD MPEG-4 H.264 recording. MP4 option at up to 35Mbps
- Stereo microphones built in to detachable handle, PRO XLR connectors included on the handle and built in microphone on camera body
- Wide Dynamic Range (Wide DR) Gamma setting
- 2 x SD memory card slots (not included) with relay record or simultaneous record options
- Same 2k RGB processing as found in the C500
- Improved wireless capability
Key Features: Atomos Ninja V HDMI Monitor/Recorder
- Compact design for compact rigs: A 5" screen with just 1" depth translates to a recorder that weighs just over 300g. Mirrorless and DSLR users can now use a high-quality screen/recorder without compromising the portability
- Daylight viewable screen: Outputting an impressive 1000nits, the Ninja V's 5" 1920x1080 HDR screen doesn't struggle to compete with its surroundings on even the brightest of days, and even boasts 10-stops of dynamic range
- Introducing the new AtomX SSDmini: A compact recorder needs compact recording media, and the new AtomX SSDmini delivers without conceding on quality. The drive is 20% shorter than traditional SSDs, yet retains SATA III connectivity
- Ideal for HDR game recording: Users can place the Ninja V between a console and TV to record glorious HDR so they can shareall of the amazing things they do
- Professional quality: Along with pro-level video quality, users can either feed audio through the HDMI or analogue via a stereo 3.5mm line/mic socket
- Endless open expansion: Enhance the Ninja V through the in-built modular expansion slot. Bi-directional high speed video, audio and power are available. Expansion modules will dock onto the battery slot of the unit and offer advanced features
Canon Cinema EOS C100 Mk II: An Ideal Super-35mm Solution for Weddings and Corporate Video
Atomos Ninja V External 4K Recorder | Latest Firmware Update | Hands-On Review
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £115.88
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.