The Regal Premium Tripod from Celestron is stable, lightweight, and stands as a great all-rounder for your spotting scope, binoculars, camera, or small telescope. Weighing in at just 2.73kg, this tripod can hold up to nearly 4.08kg of equipment. It has a two-way fluid pan head and a single pan-handle, with two knobs on either side of the head to adjust tension and tilt. You are also provided with a quick-release plate with a standard 1/4-20 thread mount for the safe and secure attachment of your chosen optical device. The Regal Tripod has fully adjustable 4-step aluminium legs with simple lever locks for changes in both height and angle. This is great for use in rough terrain. With a maximum working height of 175cm, a built-in (retractable) central hook for added stability, and (retractable) spiked feet, this tripod system is ideal for the modern-day adventurer.
Celestron Regal Premium Tripod Key Features:
- Intuitive two-way fluid pan head
- Lightweight aluminium frame - 2.73kg
- Supports around 4kg of gear
- Ideal for supporting a spotting scope, binoculars, camera, or small telescope
- Minimum working height of 46.3cm
- Maximum working height of 174.6cm
- Folds down to a manageable 62.8cm
- Included quick-release plate doubles as a balance rail
- 4-step adjustable legs with easy flip lever locks
- Height/angle of each leg can be adjusted individually
- Tripod feet have retractable spikes for use on rough terrain
- Retractable balance hook for increased stability
- Two bubble levels located on both the tripod head and pan-handle
- Two legs come with padded wraps to allow for efficient movement
- Includes padded tripod case with shoulder strap
What's in the box?
- 1 x Celestron Regal Premium Tripod
- 1 x Quick-release plate
- 2 x Leg padding
- 1 x Carry case
Does the tripod head have a safety mechanism?
Yes, the intuitive safety mechanism prevents the quick-release plate from coming loose - release via the red button.
Can you use this tripod all year round?
Yes, it is a great tripod for taking on all kinds of adventures. Two of the legs even come with detachable padding for when you need to reposition the tripod in cold weather.
How much space do the legs take up when in the default standing position?
The square meterage of this tripod system in its default standing position is 1.04m.
Can you use this tripod with a camera?
This tripod is great for both spotting scopes and cameras, especially due to its pan and tilt head,multi-adjustable legs, and impressive carrying capacity.
Is this Celestron tripod system well-suited to use with binoculars?
Yes, the Regal Premium Tripod is ideal for when you wish to use binoculars hands-free. However, a binocular adapter may be necessary, such as the Celestron Binocular Tripod Adapter.
Back to top