The Celestron Smartphone Adapter 1.25" allows you to capture and share your observations through just about any optic with this handy, simple-to-use smartphone adapter. Whether you're snapping an Instagram-worthy image of the Moon, sharing your latest wildlife sightings with a binocular or spotting scope, or preserving lab specimens with your microscope, this versatile adapter handles it all with ease.
No matter which optic you choose, installing and using the adapter is hassle-free. First, place your phone in the adapter. It's held securely in position with the help of tightening knobs that lock your phone in place. Next, align the phone's camera with the center of the eyepiece. Once you've determined the perfect position, clamp the adapter over the top of the eyepiece and use the knobs to adjust for a secure fit.
Note: Some large and/or bulky phone cases (including folio style cases) may need to be removed for the phone to fit in the adapter.
Back to top
- This smartphone adapter connects your smartphone to a telescope, binocular, spotting scope, or microscope, so you can capture images and video through the eyepiece
- Works with most smartphone devices
- Compatible with most telescope eyepieces and any eyepiece with an outside diameter measuring from 29mm to 45mm
- Simple to use! Place your phone in the adapter, center your phone's camera over the eyepiece, and use the knobs to secure the adapter in place
- Durable, metal bodied adapter stands up to rigorous use in the field and harsh weather conditions