The Datacolor SpyderCheckr allows photographers to colour calibrate their cameras, perform precision in-camera white balance and record known-colour samples. SpyderCheckr helps capture consistent colour from day to day and camera to camera and apply these results easily in your workflow with RAW import software such as, Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. The sturdy, eco-friendly design has 48 spectrally engineered colour patches, easy to use calibration software making post production quicker by getting consistent, predictable colour right from the start.
Key Features: SpyderCheckr
- Consistent Colour Control for your RAW workflow made easy and fast with SpyderCheckr and its powerful software, giving you a colour standard for any camera and decreasing your post production time
- Neutral Grey target & Grey ramp for in-camera white balance and visual neutrality analysis
- Extensive skin-tone samples for portrait & fashion photography
- Durable, eco-friendly self casing construction for easy transport and field use, with replaceable targets, tripod mount and Fade strip indicator*
- Easy-to-use software interacts with Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Elements, and Camera Raw to produce calibration presets, which fit directly into your digital workflow; No DNG processing required, multiple light-source calibration option included
Datacolor SpyderCHECKR Demo (English)
< p>* FadeCheckr is a light sensitive patch which allows you to track the light exposure of your target and warns you when its time to replace the Target Sheets.
Back to top
Back to top
|For Use With
||Windows 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.4 or later