The Datacolor SpyderLensCal provides a fast, reliable method of measuring the focus performance on your camera and lens combinations. Photographers have enjoyed the benefit of autofocus for over 25 years now, but many still struggle with its accuracy and repeatability. Many newer DSLR cameras now offer a method to correct this issue by allowing you to store auto-focus correction data for several of your most important lenses. The Datacolor SpyderLensCal allows photographers to obtain razor-sharp focusing or check to see that their lenses are working at their peak performance. This device is compact, lightweight and durable, with integrated level and tripod mount.
Key Features: SpyderLensCal
- Fast, easy solution for your interchangeable lenses and recent DSLR bodies provides razor-sharp auto-focusing, using modern DSLR autofocus micro-adjustment technology
- Compact, lightweight and durable, with integrated level and tri-pod mount, making this the most convenient way to adjust your own camera gear
- Save time and hassle of sending your equipment in for service. Now you can check or calibrate your own lenses
- Accurate and repeatable Calibration of your lenses and recent DSLR bodies
- Worthwhile investmentto ensure your camera is focusing your lenses as precisely as possible
Datacolor SpyderLensCal Product Videos:
Datacolor SpyderLENSCAL Demo (English)
Datacolor SpyderLENSCAL - "How To"
Back to top
Back to top
For use with
||Quick Start Guide