The Datacolor SpyderX Photo Kit has everything you need to ensure precise colour, depth and detail for all your photographs, from capture to post-production. The kit contains SpyderX Elite, Spyder Checkr 24 and Spyder Cube.
SpyderX Elite key features:
- Calibrating your monitor to achieve colour precision now takes just a minute or two – up to four times faster than previous models
- Ground-breaking lens-based colour engine provides a higher level of colour accuracy for multiple monitors (including StudioMatch Assistant to match displays) and projectors
- Room-light monitoring, automatic profile changing and significantly more precise screen colour, shadow detail and white balance
- Intuitive UX that means you don’t have to be a colour expert to use it. It features a step-by-step assistant and expert console, with an all-in-one calibration control panel and unlimited calibration setting choices including TV and video standards
- SpyderProof functionality provides before-and-after evaluation of your display with full-screen images including your own
- Monitor technologies change and improve all the time. SpyderX Elite assures you support for the latest screen types, recent resolutions and gamuts, and updates like 64-bit technology
Spyder Checkr 24 key features:
- Delivers light colour and intensity data from a scene, which can be used to adjust camera settings such as in-camera white balance and colour temperature, resulting in a more dynamic range
- 24 spectrally engineered colour patches
- Software analyses the results of your test photo and instantly creates an HSL-Preset to apply in your workflow with RAW import software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom and Hasselblad Phocus, for automatic colour correction
- Lightweight for easy transport and field use
Spyder Cube key features:
Back to top
- Portable solution for photographers, providing references to set white balance, exposure, black level and brightness right from the start
- Takes the complexity out of RAW image editing by using common tools found in colour-managed applications, such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Easy to use. Simply take a reference shot with the device under the same light conditions as your photos; then adjust, save and apply to an entire series of images.
- Unique design allows you to hang the device during a photography shoot or attach it to a tripod mount
- Constructed of ABS Cycoloy, a hybrid resin that is fade-proof, extremely durable, shock-resistant and spectrally neutral
Back to top
||SpyderX Elite, Spyder Cube, Spyder Checkr 24, Welcome Card with software serial numbers, Durable Metal Case
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £9.79
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.