The Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic is a retro-styled instant film camera with a variety of photographic modes, allowing more freedom, control and creativity. The features include: Bulb Mode for taking long exposures, Double Exposure Mode for creating whacky, dream-like effects, Kids Mode to capture fast moving subjects, Party Mode with fill in flash to brighten up your subject in lowlight, ...
The Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic is a retro-styled instant film camera with a variety of photographic modes, allowing more freedom, control and creativity. The features include: Bulb Mode for taking long exposures, Double Exposure Mode for creating whacky, dream-like effects, Kids Mode to capture fast moving subjects, Party Mode with fill in flash to brighten up your subject in lowlight, Landscape Mode for wide-angle shots, Flash Mode with on/off setting, and close-up shooting using the built-in macro lens. This portable camera prints cute, pocket-sized prints in just a matter of moments on 86 x 54mm instax film and comes with a shoulder strap, NP-45A rechargeable battery, BC-45C battery charger.
Key Features and Specs:
- Shoot a picture and make a beautiful colour print on the spot
- Stylish, classic, retro design
- Takes instax mini film
- Brightness control
- Macro mode
- Bulb mode
- Double exposure mode
- Tripod socket
- Small LCD display with film counter
- Viewfinder 0.37x
- Includes: rechargeable battery and shoulder strap
The Instax Mini 90 Neo Parts Diagram
Bulb exposure mode
In bulb exposure mode, the shutter remains open (up to 10 seconds) while the shutter button is depressed, enabling photo capture that shows attractive night views and light streaks.You can take expressive photos, with more fun added to instax photography.
Double exposure mode
By selecting the double exposure mode and pressing the shutter button twice, you can superimpose two different images in one frame to create an artistic photo. Show your creativity with a unique photo.
By rotating the dial, you can switch modes and functions while looking through the viewfinder.
The tripod socket mount enables the instax to be attached to a tripod giving it stability, especially important when using the double exposure or bulb mode.
High performance flash
The high performance flash emits the ideal amount of the light finely adjusted for the distance to the subject and ambient brightness. It helps to optimise the exposure.
The party mode enables the background as well as the subject to be captured brightly.
This mode is helpful to capture fast moving subjects like children and animals.
It is best suited to target a distant subject (3m to 8).
You can add a low-key or high-key effect by controlling the brightness of photos.
The newly equipped macro mode lets you enjoy stunning close-up photography.
Loading of a film pack
Load the film pack, aligning the yellow marks on the film pack and inside the camera. When the back cover is closed, the film cover is ejected.
For instax mini 90, a rechargeable battery is used, allowing about 100 photos to be taken when fully charged. Before using the camera for an extended period, be sure to charge the battery.
Back to top
- Film: Fujifilm Instant Colour Film 'instax mini'
- Film size: 86mm x 54 mm
- Picture size: 62mm x 46mm
- Liquid Crystal Display: (LCD) Exposure counter (number of remaining shots), Macro mode, Brightness control, Self timer, Flash ON / OFF, Mode button(Party / Kids / Landscape / Double exposure / Bulb)
- Exposure control: Automatic, LV5.0 - 15.5 (ISO800), lighten-darken control ±2/3EV, +1EV
- Lens: Move in / out type lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f=60mm, F=12.7
- Viewfinder: Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot and parallax adjustment for macro mode
- Focusing: Motor-driven 3-range switching, 0.3m - 8 (macro mode: 0.3m - 0.6m, normal mode: 0.6m - 3.0m, landscape mode: 3.0m - 8)
- Shutter: Programmed electronic shutter release, 1.8 - 1/400 sec. shutter speeds (macro mode: aperture automatically fixed at F22, bulb mode: maximum 10-second shutter open time)
- Film feeding out: Automatic
- Flash: Automatic electronic flash (with brightness adjustment function), forced firing mode (with brightness adjustment function), flash off mode, red eye reduction mode
- Power supply: NP-45A lithium-ion battery.charge capacity: 10 film packs (based on our test conditions)
- Dimensions & Weight: 113.4mm x 91.9mm x 57.2mm, 296g (excluding the battery, strap and film)