The R300 SE can be whatever you need it to be: a ring light mounted around your lens, a soft off-camera light, or a small portable softbox or lantern. With its new, extended L-bracket (available separately) it can also be mounted to any DSLR, even with a battery grip installed. Powered by AC or NP-F batteries, the R3—SE is ready for any challenge.
Key Features: F+V R300S SE Bi-Colour LED Ring Light
Ready for any situation, the R300 Se lets you adjust the colour temperature on the fly to match the surrounding light or to set a special mood
Its light weight and compact size make the R300 SE the perfect light for travelling. It’s great for special purposes such as using with a gimbal – a situation where other lights often don’t fit or are too heavy
Back to top
- LED Source
- Beam angle: 45°
- White light: Bi-colour, 3200K – 5600K, Continuously Variable Correlated Colour Temperature
- Colour temperature tolerance: +/- 200 K (nominal)
- Colour rendition: TLCI 95-99 (97+/- 2), CRI 93-97 (95+/-2)
- Dimming: 0-100% continuous
- Control: on-board controller
- Estimated LED lifetime: 50,000 hrs (15 years average use)
- Power Supply
- Power voltage range: 10-18 V DC
- Input current range: Max 1.97 A @ 10 V/1.09 A @ 18 V
- Power consumption: 18.7 W nominal, 19.7 W max
- Power connection: 5.5 x 2.5 DC @ 10-18 V
- Battery lifetime: 78 min @ 1*4800 mAH NP-F750
- Thermal design: silent passive cooling
- Mounting: 28 mm spigot (junior pin), ¼” nut
- Colour: Black
- Ambient temp operation: -20 to +45°C (-4 to +113°F)
- Protection class: IP 20
- Certification: CE (EMC, LVD, RoHS, REACH) ISO9001:2000
Back to top
|Colour Temperature (K)
||1/4 inch Thread
||R300S SE Bi-Color Ring Light, Tungsten Filter, Frost Diffusion Filter, Lens Mount, Lens Adapter Ring (67-82mm/72-82mm/77-82mm), Base Case
|Number of Heads
||Opotional 10-18 V DC Adapter or Sony NP-F Type Battery
||20.9 x 3.3 x 20.2
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £10.33
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.